Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong song plays upon clicking.

Wrong song plays upon clicking.

Whenever I filter a playlist, for a certain artist persay, when I click the song I want to listen to it doesn't play the song I'm clicking, it plays the song that would have been in that spot as if I had never set a filter. Phone is a Galaxy S9+ and app is UTD.

6 Replies

Having exact same issue on mine  frustrating as **bleep**!

Im using huawei p10

I kind of have this problem too and I kind of have a solution but it's pretty annoying. You have to log out of your current account and login to a different account or an old account you probably had. Then log out of your old account and login on your current account. It would always reset for me. Do this on the same device you are using. But then the problem my appear again so you have to keep doing it.

Same issue and I've tried everything. Uninstalling spotify, deleting and downloading the playlist again, logging out and back in, clearing spotify cache, and app is UTD. Any ideas what's going on? Its annoying to have to scroll to find an artist or song.

Im having no luck resolving this issue still

I'm having this problem to. It was fixed but then I just searched for an artist and pressed shuffle and it plays completely different songs. And my songs are still out of order. I always have it sorted by artist and it normally puts all the songs from the same album together but now they are not together. I'm getting really tired of these issues and I was happy whenever it was playing the right song and now I just can't believe that it's messed up again!

I'm posting this again because the other post didn't seem to show up right.

I'm having this problem to. It was fixed but then I just searched for an artist and pressed shuffle and it plays completely different songs. And my songs are still out of order. I always have it sorted by artist and it normally puts all the songs from the same album together but now they are not together. I'm getting really tired of these issues and I was happy whenever it was playing the right song and now I just can't believe that it's messed up again!

Suggested posts