Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Roberts radio spotify connect Undoc

I'm using my android sgs7 and the excellent Roberts Radio 93i and Spotify Connect. I like listening to various playlists. Works fine for a bit then the track just stops randomly. After a short while I can manually restart from the beginning of the tr...

• I'm using my android sgs7 and the excellent Roberts Radio 93i and Spotify Connect. I like listening to various playlists. Works fine for a bit then the track just stops randomly. After a short while ...
  • qwyxldex
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Home, Radio, Search History... wont load

Home wont load "Sorry, something went wrong", Browse does work, Search doesnt show its History, Radio shows the right stuff for a splitsecond then shows "Radio isn´t available" but if i quickly change apps and reopen spotify it lets me select stuff f...

• Casual Listener
  • Home wont load "Sorry, something went wrong", Browse does work, Search doesnt show its History, Radio shows the right stuff for a splitsecond then shows "Radio isn´t available" but if i quickly chang...
  • worldner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable hebrew songs

Hi, I live in Israel, but not interested in Hebrew songs.Spotify Home is filled with hebrew songs and playlistsHow can I turn that off, and display only English songs and playlists? Regards

• Hi, I live in Israel, but not interested in Hebrew songs. Spotify Home is filled with hebrew songs and playlists How can I turn that off, and display only English songs and playlists?  Regards
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Bug do modo "moto" - moto g6

Eu tirei o botão virtual para usar o modo "moto" e agora fica uma parte preta em cima do botão do celular

• Eu tirei o botão virtual para usar o modo "moto" e agora fica uma parte preta em cima do botão do celular
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Removing or hiding from artists but keeping in playlist

So I have downloaded a playlist made up of lots of singlle songs from lots of different artists. Is there a way to keep this playlist yet hide all of these "singles" from my artists section to avoid scrolling through all of them? I only listen to the...

• So I have downloaded a playlist made up of lots of singlle songs from lots of different artists.  Is there a way to keep this playlist yet hide all of these "singles" from my artists section to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extreme Data Usage 3.5Gb in 20min

I use Spotify for over 7years and was always a big fan.Today it happened, that Spotify used all my data of 3.5 Gb in around 20mins!I was streaming the new Glitch Mob album "See without Eyes".Streaming was "normal" quality. Download was only via Wifi ...

• I use Spotify for over 7years and was always a big fan. Today it happened, that Spotify used all my data of 3.5 Gb in around 20mins! I was streaming the new Glitch Mob album "See without Eyes". St...
  • Laurenstralla
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no aparece en pantalla de bloqueo de Huawei Mate9

Spotify no aparece en la pantalla de bloqueo de un Huawei Mate 9, pero no se si la aplicación tiene problemas de compatibilidad con Android 7 en un Huawei Mate 9

• Spotify no aparece en la pantalla de bloqueo de un Huawei Mate 9, pero no se si la aplicación tiene problemas de compatibilidad con Android 7 en un Huawei Mate 9
  • yoozmoo
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Share on facebook - bug

Can not share on facebook by tapping the "Facebook" button. I have to click the "more" button and then on "facebook"

• Roadie
  • Can not share on facebook by tapping the "Facebook" button. I have to click the "more" button and then on "facebook"
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reposicionar músicas na playlist

Olá, Sinto falta de uma função até então simples nas playlists, que é a função de reposicionar uma música nas playlists, tendo assim que ficar excluindo ou criando outra playlist com a ordem que você deseja, acredito que muitos também devem sentir fa...

• Olá,    Sinto falta de uma função até então simples nas playlists, que é a função de reposicionar uma música nas playlists, tendo assim que ficar excluindo ou criando outra playlist com a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Data usage glitched?

I've always listened to Spotify through mobile data and it never gave me a problem, but for some reason, in this month's cycle (started May 3rd), Spotify burned around 5gb of data, in these two days. I don't think that's normal. What should I do?

• Visitor
  • I've always listened to Spotify through mobile data and it never gave me a problem, but for some reason, in this month's cycle (started May 3rd), Spotify burned around 5gb of data, in these two days....
  • catnap
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Note 8 Disconnects From Chromecast Frequently.

After the last few Spotify updates, Chromecast 2 keeps disconnecting from my Note8 also happens on Note5. Very annoying The only way to fix it is to reboot both Chromecast, and phone, then it might play a few songs and disconnect again.

• Music Fan
  • After the last few Spotify updates, Chromecast 2 keeps disconnecting from my Note8  also happens on Note5. Very annoying  The only way to fix it is to reboot both Chromecast, and phone, the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove "add to home screen"

I accidentally pressed "Add to home" on a song, or whatever the translation is.Oh boy did I F up, because now I have recommendations similar to whatever i added to home, and it is impossible to remove. If I find the original track I added, it no long...

• I accidentally pressed "Add to home" on a song, or whatever the translation is. Oh boy did I F up, because now I have recommendations similar to whatever i added to home, and it is impossible to rem...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Cache memory

If I delete my cache memory, do I also delete the artist list? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • If I delete my cache memory, do I also delete the artist list? Thank you! 
  • _M-I-K-I_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming quality randomly switches to automatic

Normally, when I use Spotify on my Galaxy S7 on Wi-Fi, my streaming quality is always set to extreme quality. However, for the past few days, it would sometimes switch to automatic quality out of nowhere even if I have an excellent connection. How do...

• Regular
  • Normally, when I use Spotify on my Galaxy S7 on Wi-Fi, my streaming quality is always set to extreme quality. However, for the past few days, it would sometimes switch to automatic quality out of now...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How to find a music that was being played by Spotify at a specific moment in time?

Is it possible to find a music from a playlist that was being played by Spotify at a specific moment in time? During the birth of my son, the doctor ran a playlist. I know the day and time of his birth so I would like to find which music was being pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to find a music from a playlist that was being played by Spotify at a specific moment in time? During the birth of my son, the doctor ran a playlist. I know the day and time of hi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No tengo la opción "almacenamiento"

Hola!, Recientemente me he enterado de la opción de poder guardar la música descargada en la tarjeta SD, pero no tengo la opción de "almacenamiento", mi celular es Motorola, Moto X PlayAndroid 6.0.1Spotify versión 8.4.52.812 armV7Y mi memoria externa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola!, Recientemente me he enterado de la opción de poder guardar la música descargada en la tarjeta SD, pero no tengo la opción de "almacenamiento", mi celular es Motorola, Moto X Play Android 6.0....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I couldnt delete my using records in the desktop that ı used before

Spoiler (Highlight to read)When ı am using Spotify,ı take some alerts about in another PC,my Spotify account is being used. What can ı do?When ı am using Spotify,ı take some alerts about in another PC,my Spotify account is being used. What can ı do?

• When ı am using Spotify,ı take some alerts about in another PC,my Spotify account is being used. What can ı do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo reproducir videos

Tengo Spotify Premium y cada vez que trato de reproducir un video dice que Falló la reproduccioreproducción

• Tengo Spotify Premium y cada vez que trato de reproducir un video dice que Falló la reproduccioreproducción 
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 10 likes

Audio mutes on Android 8.0.0 update while streaming BT over UConnect in Dodge

My Sony Xperia Xz compact recently updated to Android 8.0.0. The day I received this update, Spotify Stopped streaming over Bluetooth audio properly in my truck (Ram 2500 with UConnect 3.0 factory audio system). The audio randomly "mutes" mid-song on...

• My Sony Xperia Xz compact recently updated to Android 8.0.0.  The day I received this update, Spotify Stopped streaming over Bluetooth audio properly in my truck (Ram 2500 with UConnect 3.0 fact...
  • Palodiuss
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes