android bug

Plan

Premium

Device

xioami mi max 2

Operating System

android 8

Issue

I wanted to login my account from my computer but ı have forgetten password then ı reset it. But since my phone was on offline mode when ı try to login it said you must first close the offline mode but the problem is ı should first login to close it Only option ı had to done to get access to my  was deleting all my data and downloaded songs to login. and unfortunately i did.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Aras7,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Did you manage to get access to your account?

You can also find out here how to login to your account, if you've forgotten the password.

In order for you to keep the downloaded content for offline listening on your device, the device should connect to the internet at least once every 30 days. But you can always redownload the content, preferably via WiFi. More on that here.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Aras7,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Did you manage to get access to your account?

You can also find out here how to login to your account, if you've forgotten the password.

In order for you to keep the downloaded content for offline listening on your device, the device should connect to the internet at least once every 30 days. But you can always redownload the content, preferably via WiFi. More on that here.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts