Need help? Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics.
Plan - Premium
Country - USA
Device - Pixel 5
OS - Android 11
When playing to my Sonos Move the app sometimes gets 'stuck' on one song and shows the current time beyond the end of the song, even when the next song is actually playing. See the screenshot.
Hey there @Funkmesh,
Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!
As a first step, we recommend running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.
If this doesn't do the trick, try the following steps:
1. Unlink your Spotify account from the Sonos app.
2. Turn your Sonos device off.
3. Restart your router by unplugging it from power for at least 15 seconds.
4. Log out from your Spotify account, restart your phone, and log back in.
5. Turn on your Sonos device and link your account again by following the steps here.
Also, make sure that there aren't any pending updates of your Sonos device's firmware.
Keep us posted on how it goes. We'll be on the lookout.