NEXT STEP

app very slow on mobile network but ok on wifi

app very slow on mobile network but ok on wifi

Plan :Premium

Device

Redmi note 8 pro

Operating System

Android 10 / miui 12.0.4

Hello, when I use spotify with the mobile network the application run after 58sec (black screen with a circle green and home serach library but nothing else) but when I run the application with the wifi it run after 3 sec.

I have a lot a musics on my phone so I delete the download of the playlist the I clear the cache from the application => it's the same

I delete the application clear the cache from android paramateres I reboot my phone the reinstall the application, it's the same !

I test my connexion, my phone network have a better connexion than the wifi !

I have another issu whrn I want to change the speed of a podcast in wifi it's ok but after I run the application with the mobile network it take , maybe 30sec to have the choice of the speed, then it's normal but at every begining it's very slow.

Thanks for you're help

Best regards

Vincent

1 Reply

Hey @vitweety,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, we'd like to gather some additional info. Do you notice if the same is happening when you open your account on a different device? You can ask for the mobile device of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

On another note, would you mind sending us the Spotify version you're currently running in your mobile device? Just to confirm, it happens the same if you open a different account in your mobile device? Once more, if possible, you can ask for the account of a relative or a friend to open it and check.

Lastly, we'd recommend you double check with you Internet service provider if your highspeed data supports streaming. 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts