Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ad won't show up

At first I got a ad that won't play like had no play pause button. So I logged out/in and went and shuffled on a Playlist and I heard anhad but it didn't pop up or show it was playing at the bottom and after no music so I press shuffle again and it s...

• At first I got a ad that won't play like had no play pause button. So I logged out/in and went and shuffled on a Playlist and I heard anhad but it didn't pop up or show it was playing at the bottom a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ad frozen not playing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change country while using fido

So... Is it possible to change my country while using the premium service provided by fido?

• So... Is it possible to change my country while using the premium service provided by fido?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access premium

What can I do to fix this paying for premium but still on Spotify free

• What can I do to fix this paying for premium but still on Spotify free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not connect my spotify account with my android phone

Hi! I try to connect my spotify account to my phone and I get the message "You have already create an account with this email address"But I want to connect, not create a new account !If I try with a bad password I get the right message (Bad username/...

• Hi!   I try to connect my spotify account to my phone and I get the message "You have already create an account with this email address" But I want to connect, not create a new account !...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks im logging in from another country

I've been using spotify for a while and recently got the Moto X. I tried logging in with my usual account but for some strange reason it says that Im logging in from a different country. I uninstalled and renstalled and tried again still didnt work. ...

• I've been using spotify for a while and recently got the Moto X. I tried logging in with my usual account but for some strange reason it says that Im logging in from a different country. I uninstalle...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Smart tv Samsung

Quiero usar mi celular Android como control para mi smart tv Samsung, ya tengo instalada la Apple más reciente de spotify en mi Android y ya descargue la aplicación en mi smart tv, uso la misma conexión de Internet y uso la misma cuenta de spotify en...

• Quiero usar mi celular Android como control para mi smart tv Samsung, ya tengo instalada la Apple más reciente de spotify en mi Android y ya descargue la aplicación en mi smart tv, uso la misma conex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying Contents of Playlist into Other Playlist

I found some similar posts here, but I am not looking to copy someone else's playlist to mine. I'm trying to downsize my music playlists and want to copy three of them into a new playlist, then delete the 3 old ones. Is there a way to do this on mobi...

• Regular
  • I found some similar posts here, but I am not looking to copy someone else's playlist to mine. I'm trying to downsize my music playlists and want to copy three of them into a new playlist, then delet...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem syncing local files to my phone

I am trying to sync local files from my computer to my phone. I added the songs to a playlist and had spotify up on my computer and my phone and pressed the sync button on my phone. All the tracks in the playlist downloaded to my phone except the loc...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to sync local files from my computer to my phone.  I added the songs to a playlist and had spotify up on my computer and my phone and pressed the sync button on my phone.  All t...
  • zippitey2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is only messing around.

I'm not going to tell you guys my device model, because Spotify just should work on every phone, since it's 10 bucks a month. At least at my high-end android. It's a shame that Spotify is ignoring all the users complaining about a lagging Android app...

• Visitor
  • I'm not going to tell you guys my device model, because Spotify just should work on every phone, since it's 10 bucks a month. At least at my high-end android.   It's a shame that Spotify is ig...
  • woodandrew90
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • laggy
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer Fuction Issues

Hello, I have problems with the equalizer function. If this function is activated, when I push the play/pause button, the sound increases itself automatically by a few milliseconds. Some times the filters dont work after a restart of the equalizer fu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have problems with the equalizer function. If this function is activated, when I push the play/pause button, the sound increases itself automatically by a few milliseconds. Some times the fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Equalizer issues
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just start a playlist with a specific song!?

Hey! I just want to choose a song from a playlist (WITH FILTER!!) when i begin my trip. Then the playlist should continue as usual so the queue should be filled with all songs from the playlist and not just the songs in the filter. How do I do it? So...

• Regular
  • Hey!   I just want to choose a song from a playlist (WITH FILTER!!) when i begin my trip. Then the playlist should continue as usual so the queue should be filled with all songs from the playl...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica playback

I can not play the music ... both offline and online, and I have a premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • I can not play the music ... both offline and online, and I have a premium account.
  • Bory
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Android crashes when I choose ""Search".

When I choose "Search" in my Spotify app for Android, it crashes. This is a brand new issue. I've been using the app for quite some time. I cleared out all of the cache. Suggestions about why this is a problem now? What can I do to remedy the situati...

• Regular
  • When I choose "Search" in my Spotify app for Android, it crashes. This is a brand new issue. I've been using the app for quite some time. I cleared out all of the cache. Suggestions about why this is...
  • realphae
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I not use the songs I downloaded for my alarm clock?

I sleep too deep for the beeps, so I literally spent 3 days finding a clock for my Android where I had the option of using MP-3s and finding an app where I could download a few MP-3s of my favorite songs. I downloaded about 8 songs to my Samsung Gala...

• I sleep too deep for the beeps, so I literally spent 3 days finding a clock for my Android where I had the option of using MP-3s and finding an app where I could download a few MP-3s of my favorite s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • MP3s for use with my alarm
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Musik ncihtmehr verfügbar

Hallo, Wenn ich bei meinem 4.4 Android-gerät in Spotify einige Playlists runterladen (offline verfügbar) mache, sind diese nach einigen Stunden nichtmehr offline verfügbar und ich MUSS sie JEDES MAL neu herrunterladen. Kann mir jemand sagen, wie das ...

• Visitor
  • Hallo,   Wenn ich bei meinem 4.4 Android-gerät in Spotify einige Playlists runterladen (offline verfügbar) mache, sind diese nach einigen Stunden nichtmehr offline verfügbar und ich MUSS sie...
  • Matze
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify free won't play any music, including shuffleplay

When I click the shuffle play button I get no response. No music is played.I have cleared the cache, uninstalled, restarted my phone and then reinstalled.I made sure the streaming wasn't on high quality.Any other suggestions? I'm only Android 4.4, Sp...

• Regular
  • When I click the shuffle play button I get no response. No music is played. I have cleared the cache, uninstalled, restarted my phone and then reinstalled. I made sure the streaming wasn't on h...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Random pauses during playback despite reinstalling

Hi, I've had the same problem for the past few months. Playback on my phone will stop in the middle of the track for no apparent reason. This happens every two songs or so. I have to enter the app and click play, and the track will restart from the b...

• Hi, I've had the same problem for the past few months. Playback on my phone will stop in the middle of the track for no apparent reason. This happens every two songs or so. I have to enter the app an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • random stop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android syncing between two phones

So, I turned my dad onto Spotify about a year ago, and he's been loving using it while he Uber drives. He uses two phones while he drives, one for the Uber app, and a disconnected one for offline Spotify music. Recently, an update came out for the Ub...

• So, I turned my dad onto Spotify about a year ago, and he's been loving using it while he Uber drives. He uses two phones while he drives, one for the Uber app, and a disconnected one for offline Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the order in which the songs are listed resets there offline availability...

Changing the order in which the songs are listed resets there offline availability... which really sucks because i spent all day and night letting my songs download just to have them instantly wiped from my device... Oh but my memory is all atill bei...

• Changing the order in which the songs are listed resets there offline availability... which really sucks because i spent all day and night letting my songs download just to have them instantly wiped ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

None of the songs will play

All of the songs are grayed out and won't play unless I play the radio or shuffle play but I can't pick any of the songs.Please help!!!!

• All of the songs are grayed out and won't play unless I play the radio or shuffle play but I can't pick any of the songs.Please help!!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes