Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

can't login on my phone, getting message 'You're offline' while not

can't login on my phone, getting message 'You're offline' while not

hey, I'm trying to login on my huawei p20-lite phone to free spotify through the app. it just won't let me. when i try to log in i get the error message that 'I'm offline. try to connect to the internet' something amongst these lines. I'm online, so the error message makes no sense. I tried to reinstall the app, change my password, everything and nothing has worked so far. Does anyone know a solution to this issue? I can login from my laptop through the browser, no issue there. Thanks! Can't even make a screenshot of the issue coz the app won't let me.

1 Reply

Hey @profxprofx,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

The troubleshooting steps you've tried are very good. We'd like to add a few more. Can you restart the phone? Then you can try again logging in to the account. You can also give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. That way you can make sure the app is up-to-date and the cache is not causing any issues.

You can also try with another network. Does the issue persist?

If you've been more than 14 days abroad, you can follow these steps to change the country settings. Then you can log in to your account on your phone.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts