Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant see any play button on individual songs on my htc one

Solved!

cant see any play button on individual songs on my htc one

Can anyone please help me .I have a HTC one and don't see any play button on individual songs. ( like you can on the web player).
I can only save songs to my playlist and the shuffle play. (Very annoying).
I have the latest version of spotify installed .
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Big ups to the Spotify community!!😄😁👷🍺

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So you simply press on the song title and it starts playing.  I.e each track is represented by a horizontal bar about 1cm high, with the three stacked dots symbol to the right edge. Just press anywhere in the bar (except the dots) and the track plays.

Once you've done that and the track is running, you see the track playing bar slide  up from the bottom of the screen. You can press on that to open the track as full screen, winth artwork and other function keys (pause, skip, etc).

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Are looking at your songs as a list?  (Your Music > All Songs )

Cheers for replying woodandrew,
Yes mate when in my songs list all I see is the title and 3 stacked dots to the left of song.
Same when I search an artist, scroll down to a song or go to an album from searched artist and see all the songs on that album.
Thanks again for your time champion .😃

Sorry mate stacked buttons to the right. A few to many 🍺 for Pauly last night. 😀
Marked as solution

So you simply press on the song title and it starts playing.  I.e each track is represented by a horizontal bar about 1cm high, with the three stacked dots symbol to the right edge. Just press anywhere in the bar (except the dots) and the track plays.

Once you've done that and the track is running, you see the track playing bar slide  up from the bottom of the screen. You can press on that to open the track as full screen, winth artwork and other function keys (pause, skip, etc).

Suggested posts