Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to change storage location

how to change storage location

So I have premium, and I am trying to change the storage location from internal storage to my phone, as I have run out of space in internal, but have loads of space of my phone, but I can't find a way to change it.

I have already tried looking in the setting, as a lot of places say there is a 'storage' option in there, but I can't seem to find it.

Any other ways of doing it, or any reason I'm not seeing this storage button in my settings???

2 Replies

Hey @K00lDudE1, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

To start, can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using? Also, how much available memory is there on the device?

Last but not least, can you remove the SD card, reinstall the app by following these steps and insert the card again?

Let us know how it goes. 

I'm using a Sony Xperia L (android), and the version of Spotify is 8.4.43.632 armV7

And Spotify is saving songs I download to my internal storage on my phone, and it's only got 121MB left, and my device memory has 1.57GB left, so I was hoping to save it to the device memory instead of buying an SD card if it's possible.

Suggested posts