Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i need help please! so frustrated!

i need help please! so frustrated!

ok so im connected to the same network and my phone is too, i have the spotify app on my phone, and i have the desktop app on my computer, i have subscribed to the premium subscription, my computer can download offline playlists but my phone cant. i log into desktop spotify and then i log into spotify mobile, click devices and it just shows this "connect your device to the same wifi as your computer then open spotifys iphone app or android app to sync your music." ive also uninstalled desktop spotify and then downloaded it again, then ive uninstalled mobile spotify and downloaded it again, ive turned off my phone, and turned it on again, then log into desktop and mobile spotify and still see the quoted text. also on my phone, i click the arrow on a playlist and click "download" so i can have it when im on offline mode then it shows the spotify symbol and it says "Downloading 0%" then it goes away in less than a second. im trying to connect my phone to the desktop app and im trying to download playlists, but i cant do both. can anyone please help me? ANYTHING IS APPRECIATED. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts