Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

icon definition

Solved!

icon definition

I searched the spotify documentation and this forum and can't seem to find my answer. After you select a playlist, start playing a song, then slide the song display up so you can see the album art, there's two icons on the upper right of the screen. One looks like a pair of arrows that point opposite of each other. The other looks like two arrows that cross each other. Can anyone tell me what they do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya. The pair of arrows enables playlist repeat and the crossed-over arrows enable shuffle mode. The lack of a proper user manual makes the first few weeks with spotfy really exciting although the help pages do have some handy tips if you haven't come across them yet 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hiya. The pair of arrows enables playlist repeat and the crossed-over arrows enable shuffle mode. The lack of a proper user manual makes the first few weeks with spotfy really exciting although the help pages do have some handy tips if you haven't come across them yet 🙂

Thanks Joe 

Yes, I have been searching for some type of consise manual or a list in how the basic functions of the browser window work. Still not sure

how to erase or delete some things on the window (i.e.) how do you delete the suggestions on the "Followers" right side of the window? 

And, can the middle section of the window get smaller,?

But...I LOVE this site...I am with tItunes, and I'm scratching my head in way I didnt find Spotify sooner!

Sassysu11

Mac OSX lap top 

Suggested posts