Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist created doesn't appear on the other device

Solved!

playlist created doesn't appear on the other device

Hey everbody!

Got a samsung galaxy s4 mini and a samsung galaxy tab 4 8.0.

Same Account (connected via Facebook), same spotify versions, tried emptying the cache, logging off and on again, nothing seems to help.

The problem is whenever I create a playlist on one device, the other doesnt get it. works in both ways. AND there are (older) Playlists that appear on both devices...

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, it´s only question of time. Today i have the same songs in the web client as in the mac and PC. I don´t know why, at first, only a part of the songs where sync between the tree clients, but now, one day later, everything is ok

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, welcome, and thanks for the post! Are you able to test it on a computer too? If so, do the playlists even show up there, or if you make one on the computer do either of your Android apps update?

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I´m having a similar problem between a mac and a PC, with my marked songs.

If i log on spotify web i can see all my marked songs (inside my music), but if i get in the spotify app in the PC or the mac, i only get a partial list of my marked songs. It seems to be a sync problem. I tried logging off and restarting the mac and PC, but the missing marked songs never appeared on the spotify app.

I have to correct my reply. The problem only happens with te mac client. I´m now in the PC and i can see the same songs as spotify web.

Then, as a test, i mark new songs in the mac client. They reply on web and pc client. So, the problem seems to be with the sync from web to mac client.

Marked as solution

Well, it´s only question of time. Today i have the same songs in the web client as in the mac and PC. I don´t know why, at first, only a part of the songs where sync between the tree clients, but now, one day later, everything is ok

Suggested posts