Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

please stop recomme ding music based on music I'm not liking

please stop recomme ding music based on music I'm not liking

I am a teacher and I play "this is raffi" for my students.  I have "liked" none of the songs, but I keep getting daily playlists of children's music I will never listen to.  Is there any way to indicate that I do not want recomendations based on certain listens?

Also the bert and ernie radio has a bunch of child unfriendly music interspersed with kid's songs, and that is, uh, a problem given the primary audience for bert and ernie.

1 Reply

Hey @attackfish18,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

In case you don't like a certain song in a Daily Mix playlist, you can hide the song in order not to play. You can find the option Hide This Song when you open the song in your Now playing view and click the 3-dot menu in the upper right corner on your phone.

As this is not a Kids account, you might get recommendations based on the music content that you're listening to. You can always turn on the Private Session with these steps. That way the listening habits may not influence your music recommendations.

Tip: Keep in mind that Spotify is intended for private, non-commercial use only.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts