Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

problems on downloading musics

Solved!

problems on downloading musics

Hi,

I am a premium user, I download music, works offline, just fine, BUT, when I turned off the offline mode to some albums and musics, they stop to be offline as I want, but keep using storage space in my device. They are turned off but still using sd card space, as they are online. 

The app dont delete the files that I want just online again ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, The offline option in the setting menu was meant to only make available music already downloaded in your app. If it's turned off you are back on line and your downloaded music will still be there but in addition you can stream other music. If you want to get rid of what you've downloaded you should go to the playlist and deselect the offline option there, also, you can hit 'the delete cache and save data' in the setting menu.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi, The offline option in the setting menu was meant to only make available music already downloaded in your app. If it's turned off you are back on line and your downloaded music will still be there but in addition you can stream other music. If you want to get rid of what you've downloaded you should go to the playlist and deselect the offline option there, also, you can hit 'the delete cache and save data' in the setting menu.

Suggested posts