Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Songs" list won't load on mobile after i downloaded the playlist.

Solved!

"Songs" list won't load on mobile after i downloaded the playlist.

Hi!

I'm having an issue with my Note 4 and the "Songs" playlist which songs are saved to after hitting the plus icon next to a song.

It will not load at all on mobile(works fine on desktop) and i can't play music from it after i downloaded the playlist.

My spotify is up to date, i save all songs on my SD card and i both download and stream in extreme quality.

I have checked that i have not exceeded 3,333 downloaded songs.

i've added a screenshot from my phone showing the issue.

unspecified.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
Spotify Android Version History

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

Android Troubleshooting:

It worked and i knew this was a solution. however i did not want to do it considering how much i have to download again.

Agreed, it is a pain to have to re-download everything again... Trust me, I do this regularly!

Unfortunately though it is the first thing for troubleshooting any software, so has to be done. Just wish there were a way the server remembered what you had downloaded and would ask if you wanted to do it again on a clean install (there is already an idea for this in the Ideas forum somewhere)

Android Troubleshooting:

Doing this is not really troubleshooting in any way just avoiding the problem, we still don't know the reason for it..
In any way i can play my hardstyle in the DB drag car again so all is good 😉

Suggested posts