Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I am having issue with browsing My Library. I am using:

1. Alcatel 7'' tablet with Android and Spotify version 8.4.91.861

2. Xiaomi Mi A1 phone with Android and Spotify version 8.4.91.861

3. Windows 10 desktop app

4. Web Browser player on Windows 10 Chrome

There are different tabs displayed in "My Library" depending on the platform ("Playlists", "Stations", "Made for you", "Songs", "Albums" etc.).

But what bothers me the most, is that I can see "Songs" tab on (2), (3), (4) but it's missing from (1). I am not able to play the mix of all "Saved" songs from the tablet.

Don't think it should matter - but I've tried to change the device's language from polish to english and back to no avail

5 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Yes, I've tried restarting and reinstalling. 

Spotify version: 8.4.91.861

I am having the same issue.  I am paying for premium yet I am not able to access my songs on my Samsung S8. There are only options for playlists, artists, and albums. How do I make it go back to the nice vertical version?

I think I just figured it out, all your songs should be under "Favorite Songs".  It's a stupid place to put them but that's where I found all my songs.  It refreshes as you add songs.

Unfortunately this doesn't work for albums. If you "save" whole album, you can see it under "Albums" but he songs are not visible in "Favourite Songs". What's worse, you cannot add a single sign from this album to "Favourite Songs" - they are already marked as selected and "Favourite Songs" is not visible under "Add to playlist"...

Suggested posts