Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

says I have no connection but I'm on 4G

says I have no connection but I'm on 4G

I was playing music when it suddenly stops and tells me I have no data connection. But on my phone it's 4G and I can do everything besides listen to music.

I logged out, restarted the phone and logged in again. It works for about one song then it's the same thing.

Then I change streaming quality from automatic to high but the problem is still there. Then I changed it to extreme quality but there's nothing better about it. I can listen to my downloaded songs. But I don't want to download everything and likes listen to Spotify radio.

And I've also uninstalled Spotify and downloading it again. And there's nothing that gets any better.. I can listen to one song but when the next should start or if I change to next song it just stops playing and tells me there's no Internet connection. But I can see it on my phone that I have 4G.

This is very strange to me since I've had Spotify premium for severAl years and it hasn't been any problem like this before. ..

Device and operating system is
samsung galaxy A5, android 5.0.2

Premium account

Version of Spotify is 3.9.0.1054
Please help me..
4 Replies

I believe the issue had been identified and corrected. Hopefully this should be pushed as an update soon

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Same here, I have to use a wifi connection to use spotify.
How soon for the update?

Hi @Tibty it's rolling out now

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I have the same problem I can cannot download every song I listen to as I don't have space on my SD card so I thought I could still listen to my songs in my playlists without having to download yet still having data . My song will play for couple of seconds then stop saying song not available no internet connection so frustrating as I have data can anyone help... I switched to premium for the purpose of playing tracks I can listen to without having to download.. my phone is 4g Vodafone

Suggested posts