Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify Connecticut over wifi hotspot?

Solved!

spotify Connecticut over wifi hotspot?

Is it possible to control my nexus7 overs wifi hotspot from my xperia z1. It worka over ny home network bur not over hotspot. Do i ned an internett connection?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I believe an internet connect is required for both devices. If you are using one of the devices as a Mobile Hotspot, it's not going to work as the device is basically acting like a "switch" and not a device.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Merik is correct, both devices need to be connected to the internet, although unlike device syncing it doesn't have to be through the same network .

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I believe an internet connect is required for both devices. If you are using one of the devices as a Mobile Hotspot, it's not going to work as the device is basically acting like a "switch" and not a device.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Marked as solution

Merik is correct, both devices need to be connected to the internet, although unlike device syncing it doesn't have to be through the same network .

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts