Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

the song i ask to get played, doesnt play (specific songs)

the song i ask to get played, doesnt play (specific songs)

Plan

Premium

Country

DK

Device

Android, huawei something

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hey guys. i have a problem with spotify on android on specific songs. oddly, it only happens to some songs. again, only some songs, as other songs are completely fine. i push em, they play. great.

the thing is, i push the search field for all songs, i write the song name + band name. In this case: Disturbed Criminal (because i can remember that one causes issues). when i do that, a couple of suggestions comes along, you know, the "Top results". the top one is what im looking for, Song - Disturbed - Indestructible (the album). 

i push the song to play but guess what, im being redirected to A COMPLETELY OTHER SONG FROM ANOTHER EFFING BAND! What the **bleep** just happened?

i push the next song under it, it does the same. i push the third top song which still says Criminal by disturbed, and it plays yet another completely other song.

has anyone tried this before? ehm, help? what the **bleep** is going on? why would i want to hear a completely other song than what im searching for AND pushing? This is infuriating.

please for the love of **bleep**, someone tell me its fixable by a simple command that ive tagged on by accident

1 Reply

Hey @Zullymon.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. We're here to help 🙂

Would you mind first trying out these troubleshooting steps? They tend to resolve many of the most common issues/glitches that you might be experiencing.

For iOS, go here. For Android, go here.

Let us know how it goes. If you need further help, we'll be right here!

Take care,

P

Suggested posts