Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Address removal

Address removal

I would like to be able to remove my address if my Premium subscription has ended due to privacy concerns. Even if it's safe or whatever there is no reason that my address must be stored if I don't have Premium. There doesn't seem to be a way to remove my address from my computer. Please add this feature. 

1 Reply

Good afternoon curran53, if you have canceled your Spotify Premium subscription and would like to remove your address from your account, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Go to the Spotify website and log in to your account.
  2. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner and select "Account" from the dropdown menu.
  3. Scroll down to the "Address" section and click on "Edit".
  4. Delete your address information and click "Save Profile".

If you are unable to remove your address information using these steps, you can contact Spotify customer support for further assistance. They may be able to help you remove the information or provide additional guidance on how to do so.

It's important to note that Spotify may collect and use your personal information for various purposes, such as billing and account management, as well as to improve their services. However, they should only collect the information that is necessary for these purposes and should handle it in accordance with their privacy policy and applicable laws and regulations. If you have any concerns about how Spotify is handling your personal information, you can review their privacy policy or contact their customer support for more information.

Hope that solves your address concerns,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts