Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Blend Playlist include tracks not listened to

Blend Playlist include tracks not listened to

The Blend is adding automatically tracks and marked them as me on the field "Added by". Tracks that I never heard of are shown with my profile photo on the mentioned field. 
Discussed the topic with spotify support agent and they described that the system is also adding tracks that are similar to songs from my playlists. "Similar" ?! This is wrong behaviour. Either add suggested tracks to the release radar or discover weekly. Why the system adds my profile to tracks that I never heard of? 
If you want to keep this, then just don't add my profile to these songs and left them without an assigned profile. 
This is the original message form the support:
"Spotify's Blend features also adds track recommendations which are similar to tracks that you've listened to before, this would appear to be added by you but you can rest assured that these tracks were not added as a result of fraudulent activity."
Rest assured this is not logical behaviour of the system and should not behave like that. I've already provided 2 very basic options to stop this illogical actions.

0 Replies

Suggested posts