Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot Like songs anymore? Why?

Cannot Like songs anymore? Why?

Why on earth is the like songs feature gone? My wife uses this more than I do and she’s mad about it. Wants to change services over this. I cannot fathom why they would remove functionality that people use. Adding a song to liked songs playlist is not the same thing as liking a song. I cannot look at a song a know if it’s in my liked playlist. Please return this functionality. 

3 Replies

Hi @BradlayP,

The 'like songs' feature is not removed, but is under 'trial run'. Spotify's Design Team is currently testing a new kind of button. A 'plus' symbol. You can view more info in this thread.

Hope this helps!!! Cheers! 🥂 

"If you think this solution is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

I have no affiliation with Spotify (as an employee).

Follow my Spotify

(I can help in English, 简体中文,繁體中文)

Thanks for the reply, but it is removed. The plus is not the same thing. 

As I said, ‘Adding a song to liked songs playlist is not the same thing as liking a song. I cannot look at a song a know if it’s in my liked playlist.

Hi @BradlayP,

Okay, thanks for provinding more information. So, the issue you have described seems to be a bug or an issue with the app on your device. For this issue to be further solved, you would need to go to Spotify's Customer Support for them to help you troubleshoot. Alternatively, you can tweet @SpotifyCares on Twitter for them to help you. 

Spotify Customer Support: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/contact-us/

Otherwise, cheers! 🥂 

"If you think this solution is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

I have no affiliation with Spotify (as an employee).

Follow my Spotify

(I can help in English, 简体中文,繁體中文)

Suggested posts