Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Song Menu Update

[Mobile] Song Menu Update

If you've seen me around recently, I'm sure you're just about sick of hearing it. I made the mistake of putting faith into Spotify updating today, hoping it may restore my home menu. Instead, they've changed up the song menu. What was once sleek and easy to use is now clunky and requires (albeit, minimal) scrolling to display all options. It seems that Spotify is on a streak this week of rolling out painful updates.

If they wanted to test out designs, the very least they could do is give it to beta testers, not the general audience. I was previously a part of the beta program and then removed myself upon seeing the new mobile home UI. Nonetheless, I'm still continuously hit with poorly chosen design choices and updates. I figure saying something here may prove helpful in case anybody working for Spotify sees it, it's a glitch, or anybody feels the same way.

1 Reply

Come on Spotify.. Don't leave us howling at the moon, put out meaningful updates! I really don't feel like I'm barking up the wrong tree, just kinda want to be heard like the rest of the pack.

Don't leave us pawsitively heartbroken,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts