Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New mobile app horizontal tile design

New mobile app horizontal tile design

The new design is now horizontal side scroller for mobile app and I dislike this very much as it doesnt leave me where I last scrolled it starts it all over making me lose my place in searching. information is less visible compared to the previous tile design.

Scrolling up and down was more fluid and seamless. More visible info. You didnt get your scroll restarted. easier navigation. More simple and bigger tiles. The old The new releases tile was more organized and easier to find. Something is going on with the new, new releases. I dont feel like it shows every new release. I would love to go back to the old tile design scrolling up and down. It was less cluttered and easier and better in every way. The new design is so annoying to the point were I sometimes honestly consider cancelling my subscription and exploring other music apps. I'm not even joking. I've had spotify for so many years but this tile design change pains me that much where it's so annoying now. 

1 Reply

I have an iphone 13 pro max, and i can turn right or left my cell, but spotify still vertical mode. Is there any solution?

Suggested posts