Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Remove Recommand Podcast Channel from homepage

Remove Recommand Podcast Channel from homepage

Hey, Can I give you some advice?

I've played a podcast once, but I never followed it.

Unfortunately, it sticks on my homepage and I cannot remove it.

Can you add a feature to let me remove the podcast channel I'm not interested in?

5 Replies

Hiya fam, To remove a podcast from your homepage on Spotify, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the "Podcasts" section of your Spotify app.
  2. Find the podcast that you want to remove from your homepage.
  3. Tap and hold on the podcast's icon or cover art until a menu appears.
  4. Select "Remove from Home" from the menu.
  5. The podcast should now be removed from your homepage.

If the podcast still appears on your homepage after following these steps, try closing and reopening the Spotify app or logging out and back in to see if the changes have taken effect.

I hope this helps,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sorry, nothing appears when you press, long or short, title or cover art or icon .  Three dots menu also have nothing in there. I have same problem as luckybastard

Exactly same problem. Solution suggested doesn't work (nothing appears as you press cover art or title)

Thanks for posting but this doesn't work for me on my Android ohone - when I hold the podcast icon no menu appears. Is there another way of removing them? This really should be an option.

One day the "Science Vs" podcast, an official Spotify podcast, started appearing at the top of my home page. I have never listened to it before and am not interested in it. I thought it would just go away. It's been months now and it's still there. How can I make it go away? I've tried going to the podcast's home page and hiding the podcast but there's no option.

Suggested posts