Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify delated my playlist with no reason. Help!

Spotify delated my playlist with no reason. Help!

I got an email today with a topic "Notice under Spotify Terms and Conditions of Use" and some vague text about violation of the Terms. 

Then I noticed that my playlist was removed from Spotify - it is only available for me but other followers can't see it.

Do you know how can I get some explanation about that??

There was no any kind of bots involved, and only 100 followers which mostly was my family, friends and friends of friends.

No violent, no nudes etc.

Spotify Support doesn't reply, I didn't get any explanation... Do you know what can I do?

I attached screen of how my playlist looked. What's wrong???

Capture2.JPG
2 Replies

Hey @Punia

Hmm... Nothing seems too wrong with your playlist... Would it be possible to specify what the 'vague text' was? However, you should try contacting Spotify Customer Support. If they aren't responding, you can try tweeting @SpotifyCares on Twitter for them to help you. Spotify normally takes a few days to a week or so to respond to Customer Support emails. So, be patient, they might reply soon!

Cheers... 🥂 

"If you think this solution is useful, consider accepting it as a solution or liking it! Thanks...!" 😊 

- Tec-04 (⌧ʙɹıʌи)

I have no affiliation with Spotify (as an employee).

Follow my Spotify

(I can help in English, 简体中文,繁體中文)

I only received typical templates with 0 information like

"We are vey sorry, we understand that you are concerned" 

"Please refer to the email we sent as we have no further information after this." (email says only that I violate Terms)

Anyway today my playlist was restored 😂

No one told me why and I don't know how did it happen because the only feedback I had was "we can't help" but yeah. Solved!

Suggested posts