Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrapped is not eligible for premium users in Cambodia

Wrapped is not eligible for premium users in Cambodia

Looking to learn why Wrapped 2022 won't show in my app? I have tried updating the app and searching for spotify:datastories:wrapped all to no avail. 

I also can't access video on podcasts, so is this just another feature we can't use here in Cambodia?

13 Replies

I can’t see it either. I messaged the support team on Twitter and they said my region isn’t eligible for wrapped. So maybe it’s not available in Cambodia either.

But it was available last year tho?

They just don't care about our wrapped anymore Same issue in our country too we didn't get our wrapped this time but we got it last year...don't know why they're doing this **bleep**..we just pay to have a nice exp but If this is what we get we should unsubscribe

This is weird, because we got it last year. I hope this is just a late update thing and not them excluding us. If so, I will just go back to using Apple Music.

What's the point of using Spotify anymore????

Like, Spotify wrapped is what we paid for smh

Exactltyyy. I only chose spotify over Apple Music because of wrapped. It’s so unfair I look forward to wrapped every year. Idk why they decided to exclude our countries. We are registered just like everyone else 😑

Hey Cambodia Spotify peeps. So it looks like Wrapped is not available here this year, which is a shame as it was last year. I think I will switch, Spotify treat people outside the West like dirt. First no video is available on podcasts, just audio, and now cool features like Wrapped aren't available. Disappointing how they treat their international customers. 

Yep, bit late to the convo but I messaged their bot (account set to Cambodia) and they just said "Wrapped isn't available in your country or region".

Disappointing.

Same for Sri Lanka here.
After checking out the community forums it seems as if it has affected many asian countries, inclusing Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Brunei, Laos, Nepal and so on....

yeh... but it was delayed like wayyy too close to year end. hope they won't cancel it for us altogether this time

the bot isn't discriminating at all...

to be accurate, wrapped is a core feature for all freemium and premium listeners, so it's not just premium subbers. for precautions against backlash, spotify added the clause (or it's always been there) '- Keep in mind that not all markets will have all features of the Wrapped experience due to varying criteria.' to their wrapped FAQ #2.

link: https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/Your-2022-Wrapped-FAQ/ta-p/5453002

to be fair, i got it last year but got it pretty late, so let's assume spotify's just delaying affections for us. it's not the end of the world, but take away wrapped and what is spotify?

You have audio podcasts? We don't even have that here in Sri Lanka. Annoyed with Spotify.

Suggested posts