Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car thing missing order...

Car thing missing order...

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hi there @Dogyear53,

Thanks for the post.

We'd recommend checking your spam/junk folders as the email for your order may be stored there. You can search in your email inboxes for "Car Thing" as the subject line. Make sure also that the email address on your account is correct. 

If you can't find such an email, could you also confirm that you have been charged for the purchase? You can take a look at your credit card statement to see if there is a transaction. 

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes I am new the community and appreciate your attentive and timely response! However I would greatly appreciate the item that I ordered so if at all possible if someone can assist me in this matter I will greatly appreciate the help. 

Thanks, Alex

Andrew. 

Hey @Dogyear53,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

Let us know if there's anything else.

MihailYModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Customer Service does not respond. I'm in the same boat. It is amazing really. You'd expect much better support from a well-established company like Spotify. I'm a 5 year subcriber and I feel scammed.

Hey @sercag,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

We really appreciate the time you took to send us those details; we know you want to get the most out of your listening experience and to solve this as soon as possible. The best way to go, as mentioned by @MihailY, would be to continue trying to contact the dedicated support team for the Car Thing. You can find out how to contact them here.

We hope you found this helpful. We're always here to help.

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts