Rock Star Program News

Community Manager
Community Manager

RSP orange burst copy.jpg

The Spotify Community Rock Star Program is getting an update. 

Since the launch of the Spotify Community four years ago and the Rock Star Program two years later, we have seen some massive milestones.

Two Rock Star Jams, a hundred Rock Stars, and almost two million registered users later, it's time for the Rock Star Program to get an update. 

As of today our Stars can now:

• Help folks on Twitter through the handle @AskRockStars
  • Earn points for contributing and redeem them for amazing prizes (we're talking Spotify gear, headphones, speakers).
  • Achieve a new rank: Top Star.

We have an updated Rock Star Program PDF you find it attached below.  

Want to join the Rock Star band? Let us know by filling in this short application form here.

Those interested in helping us on Twitter at @AskRockStars should also take this Twitter survey. Those selected will then receive access to our tool for finding great tweets to help others.

If you're selected to join us a Rising Star then a Moderator, Manager or a Rock Star will be in touch. 

Screen Shot 2016-03-07 at 2.45.04 PM.png

We're excited to welcome more Rock Stars backstage in 2016!  

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

36 Comments
Alemaya20
Regular

Hi!

I got the invitation to join the Spotify Rock Star program 8 days ago, I downloaded the Litium app and followed all the steps but I'm still waiting for the approval of a Spotify staff member.

How long does it takes to have new feedback?

Adam
Roadie

Hey @Alemaya20 If you log out of LSW and back in now, you'll be able to start tweeting. Enjoy! :)

user-removed
Not applicable

How do I know the number of points I currently have?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @user-removed great to you're interested in the program. Only once you apply for and join the Rock Star Program do you start getting points. You can apply for the program right here: 

https://docs.google.com/a/spotify.com/forms/d/1VeAa0JRMwhWyoi0XGR1z83kLSaOQWAegy2by1NivXg0/viewform

Kdraptor

How do I get ahold of someone to fix my Spotify I just signed up and got prem

Kdraptor

How do I get ahold of someone to fix my Spotify I just signed up and got premium and was charged 10$ but I don't have premium and every time I go to cancel it it doesn't work like the cancel button isn't a working button

Alemaya20
Regular

Hi!

I tried to access to Lithium after a long time ( shame on me) but it says that my account is disabled.

How can I fix it?

Slack for iOS Upload.jpg

mollybeee
Roadie

Hello All, I have been a Rock Star in the past but I want to become more involved again. What is the best way for me to proceed? Do I need to fill out the application? (That didn't exist the last time I was heavily involved.) Thanks, as always, for your help?

tmandy360

I am trying to update my payment information and I enter it all and it keeps telling me to enter the expiration month which I did what do I do can I talk to someone??

Ironcreeper
Roadie

As a Rising Star how do I check my points?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ironcreeper we have info about your Points in the Rock Star KB. Please check there :)

dami45ry
Good night I want to help me in my spotify account meti a premium paraser card but does not believe it on the page and the expiration date comes out but my account is still free I can do help
knaggen

how can i mail spotify ?

mollybeee
Roadie

@knaggen, you can contact Spotify directly using their contact form here: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Christianpa94
Hello,  I want to purchase Spotify premium but it doesn't get me the option to buy, when I go to subscription it doesn't appears the option to get it, somebody can help me with this issue, please 
justinewin_
Roadie

Awesome update. :D

chinobustamante

Hello, i can´t buy spotify premium. i insert credit card numbers but i cant get it. Im from Argentina, i checked my information so i dont know what is the problem. I wish you can tell me what to do.

Thanks a lot. 

justinewin_
Roadie

Hi @chinobustamante. Please make a separate post so we can help you out. That way, others can see it and reply to you directly. Thank you :)

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24
Jona_joni

Disculpen por las molestias reaultaque yo el dia de ayer pague 3 meses de premium y es hora que mi cuenta sigue gratuita el pago lo hice por oxxo

Labels