Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.
147 Replies

they inked an exclusive "pandora premiers" deal where you could stream the full album for one week before the retail release, then it disappears and moves on to the next album that pandora has lined up. Its a good way of being able to test an album before buying it, but shouldn't have any impact on availability once a full release takes place. 

Well, i can now both play the album (the deluxe version) on my pc and phone. After a reboot of the phone Spotify stopped complaining about the region.

Also at work i can play it and our IP has it entry point to the internet through Ireland, so it is not only Denmark that works.

This is just bull**bleep**.

I just checked again on the US side, and it's STILL not there. 😞

@jcp116 Thanks for the explanation about the Pandora deal. 🙂 I stopped using their service years ago, so I had no idea they were even doing something like that.

Yeah I found out cause I was following them on their social media so that's worth a shot to keep you updated

c'mon Spotify what gives? Although it's not just Spotify for me....I can only get 4 songs using Apple Music (currently using their 3 month trial)

Full album is on YouTube guys. A ton of people are mad at spotify but everyone makes mistakes. It will be on there eventually.

@kerryc77

Hello:

After speaking too a few Rock Stars in other listening regions, the U.S. and Canada listening regions currently do not have access to the new release by 5FDP for streaming in these listening regions. There is no official word on when or if the new release will be availble for streaming for these regions. Allowing music for streaming is totally up to the band/label/and/or their representative agency. But keep an eye out for New Music Friday's if the new release becomes available, that is the best bet where it should show up, when or if the new release shows up is right now in the air with the band currently on their U.S. leg of their tour right now.

Users are free to flood the bands media pages, and let them see how unhappy you all are, that the band and/or label has thumb their nose at U.S. and Canadian streaming music listeners.

For right now this is the Spotify official line:

"Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you. However sometimes agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can’t find an artist you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify."

That's a crock of s**t.they won't admit they screwed this release up.I'm in the industry I know.if the artist and past albums are there then they won't hold back this one..only if artist changed record company's they might stop it. And that hasn't happen

Artist make most of there money doing tours not off of record sales.the band just started a new tour last Friday,why would they piss off the fans who are gonna be buying the tickets?

Spotify had advertised this release, its all over ps3 and ps4

Save face and admit you have a issue and not blame the band.

And also if it was a streaming issue I tunes would not have it.

Jacob you can be a fanboy and still admit they screwed this one up

Hello:

I Found the URI link to the new release for all current regions and this was the look up information for the 14 track release.

This is the look up information: 

<name>Got Your Six</name>
<artist href="spotify:artist:5t28BP42x2axFnqOOMg3CM">
<name>Five Finger Death Punch</name>
</artist>
<released>2015</released>
<id type="upc">849320016489</id>
<availability>
<territories>
AD AR AT AU BE BG BO BR CH CL CO CR CY CZ DE DK DO EC EE ES FI FR GB GR GT HK HN HR HU IE IS IT LI LT LU LV MC MT MX MY NI NL NO NZ PA PE PH PL PT PY RO SE SG SI SK SV TR TW UY
</territories>
</availability>
</album>

The U.S. and Canada is not listed in the territories currently available. Two regions codes are US=USA and CA=Canada they are not there currently.

For everyone else in those listening regions listed above here is the release for those interested.

I got the same thing on my PS4 and phone and not showing up. I was talking to one of my friends on PSN and she said that its on New Zealnds Spotify!!! 

LIKE TF SPOTIFY! FIX YOUR **bleep**!

The reason it isn't available in North America is because it's released on a different label than internationally. So blame the record company also. North America=Prospect Park Records..... Internationally=Eleven Seven Records

Apparently apple music is having the same issue, they replied with the band controls what music is available at any time. So it appears either the band/label is milking album sales before they release the full album to stream, which to me is BS.

well this is frustrating.....people get frustrated enough then they'll go and buy the album. It's a win win in their eyes

**bleep**ing bull**bleep** -_-

As much as I want to listen and buy the album, because they are doing this I am purposely not buying the album. 1, because it'll be an inconvenience for me anyways since I always use spotify for my music. And 2, this just pisses me off.

I just sent FFDP a tweet about their album disappearing from Spotify, so hopefully they'll reply. Although, I've got no idea if they actually monitor their own Twitter account. Plus, being that they're currently on tour, I kinda don't expect any kind of direct response. Either way, though, it's still worth a shot. Maybe if everyone else sends a similar tweet they'll get the picture that their fans aren't too happy with the situation as it is. 🙂

I did the same thing yesterday

The spotify customer support told me that the best bet of the album appearing is on the "new music friday" so if it was gonna be out anytime soon itll probably be friday

Suggested posts