Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Adding music and groups

Adding music and groups

Not really sure if this goes under this board or not... But can you please add more KPop groups like Got7 to Spotify? Many people that I know are disappointed that they aren't. Also, I have noticed that you don't add all albums from artists. Like for VIXX, you didn't add all their albums like the Voodoo doll album is missing and so are their first albums and it's not just this group. Other groups aren't on there, yet are more popular than some that you have put up. Can you please fix this?
2 Replies

I think this has more to do with the actual artist themsevles, as opposed to Spotify. I'm sure they're working EXTRA hard to get you everything you want! I had this problem a while ago, and I just waited it out. Artists do have to pay for their music to initially be on Spotify, and more listeners always help. I get your frustration, though.

I'm a huge mushroomhead fan. That being said, their first few albums are on there and their newest single, but that's it...why not the other albums including the newest since the single is on there?!

Suggested posts