Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Album doesn't play

Solved!

Album doesn't play

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I am having trouble playing the following album: https://open.spotify.com/album/7uvIpRZwYC5ETnNd5FzpCC  (Live in Tel Aviv by Pardes). The play button is missing from all of the songs. Thank you for you help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @musicman80,

Thank you for your reply!

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field, or by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage.

When I tried entering the URI for this album into this tool, it indicated that “Exact match for the requested album is not available”, and it didn’t show for which countries this album is available. However, it did show that the album is currently unavailable in each of these countries:

AD AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC SV EE FI FR DE GR GT HN HK HU ID IS IE IT JP LV LI LT LU MY MT MX MC NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT ES SG SK SE CH TW TR GB US UY

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi @musicman80

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I was wondering if the tracks on this album are greyed out for you? If so, it means that the album is currently unavailable in your country.

Availability of music on Spotify can vary over time and between countries, depending on agreements between Spotify and rights holders, such as artists or record labels.

Spotify adds new content every day, so if you can’t find something that you’re looking for right now, it may appear (or reappear) soon. In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library if you have this music as files on your computer.

AdamDamSpotify Star

Yes, the tracks appear to be greyed out. Can you tell me which countries
this album is available for? Thanks!
Marked as solution

Hi @musicman80,

Thank you for your reply!

You can use this tool to check album availability on Spotify across different countries, by copying and pasting the album URI into its search field, or by dragging the album artwork from Spotify to somewhere on the webpage.

When I tried entering the URI for this album into this tool, it indicated that “Exact match for the requested album is not available”, and it didn’t show for which countries this album is available. However, it did show that the album is currently unavailable in each of these countries:

AD AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CA CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO EC SV EE FI FR DE GR GT HN HK HU ID IS IE IT JP LV LI LT LU MY MT MX MC NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT ES SG SK SE CH TW TR GB US UY

AdamDamSpotify Star

Ok, that is helpful information. Thanks!

Suggested posts