Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Are the "This is:" playlists updated at all?

Solved!

Are the "This is:" playlists updated at all?

I was going to compile a folder of a few "This is:" playlists to constantly hear different rotations of music from certain artists, but if the playlists aren't updated regularly, it isn't worth it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ian_howe ! 🙂
Thanks for your question and I hope you are enjoying your time in the Community!

The "This Is" playlists are typically updated when new content like a single or album is released from the artist.
And to @pxtrxck note, they are a great way to quickly see all the heavy hitting, "need to know" tracks if you are just getting into their sound.
It likely won't include every single release and I've seen them change only slightly before.

Hope this was helpful and have a wonderful day! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Think of "This is" playlists as the best hits for an artist. It's not gonna be updated regularly as this is a great way to introduce listeners to an artist 🙂

Marked as solution

Hi @ian_howe ! 🙂
Thanks for your question and I hope you are enjoying your time in the Community!

The "This Is" playlists are typically updated when new content like a single or album is released from the artist.
And to @pxtrxck note, they are a great way to quickly see all the heavy hitting, "need to know" tracks if you are just getting into their sound.
It likely won't include every single release and I've seen them change only slightly before.

Hope this was helpful and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Suggested posts