Are the "This is:" playlists updated at all?

Solved!
Highlighted

Are the "This is:" playlists updated at all?

Regular

I was going to compile a folder of a few "This is:" playlists to constantly hear different rotations of music from certain artists, but if the playlists aren't updated regularly, it isn't worth it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Are the "This is:" playlists updated at all?

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hi @ian_howe ! 🙂
Thanks for your question and I hope you are enjoying your time in the Community!

The "This Is" playlists are typically updated when new content like a single or album is released from the artist.
And to @pxtrxck note, they are a great way to quickly see all the heavy hitting, "need to know" tracks if you are just getting into their sound.
It likely won't include every single release and I've seen them change only slightly before.

Hope this was helpful and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Bethany_DawnRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Music Fan

Think of "This is" playlists as the best hits for an artist. It's not gonna be updated regularly as this is a great way to introduce listeners to an artist 🙂

Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Hi @ian_howe ! 🙂
Thanks for your question and I hope you are enjoying your time in the Community!

The "This Is" playlists are typically updated when new content like a single or album is released from the artist.
And to @pxtrxck note, they are a great way to quickly see all the heavy hitting, "need to know" tracks if you are just getting into their sound.
It likely won't include every single release and I've seen them change only slightly before.

Hope this was helpful and have a wonderful day! 🙂

Bethany_DawnRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS