Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Audio

Audio

I love music of all kinds. But when listening to 'Spotify' the sound quality is crap. I don't want second rate 'MP3' I want Audio files. The muzos spent 1000's of pounds / dollars on production. And you give second rate quality. WTF
5 Replies

Hello @subbass99 and welcome to the community,

Do you have a premium account or a free account ? How do you listen Spotify ? What audio system do you use ?

Personally, I have a premium account and  I listen Spotify through a Denon Audio-Video system with High quality speakers and sub-woofer, all that connected by optical cable to my computer with a high quality digital soundcard and I can swear that the audio quality is very good.

Of course, for some reason when I am not home and I want listen something through my phone speaker, I feel like music is crap ๐Ÿ˜„

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Your ears don't work. I don't see how you can compare mp3 to audio. I reckon you never recorded a song.

@subbass99

I'm sorry, but you are totally wrong ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am not here to talk about my life, but just know that I did what you think I haven't done ๐Ÿ™‚

And anyway, I don't compare with anything, I just tell you that the sound I get is good on a high level system ๐Ÿ™‚

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Not trying to slate you personally But how can you ever compare Audio to MP3.. My friend?

Solution Not Accepted

Suggested posts