Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Camel Albums Disappeared

Camel Albums Disappeared

Hey Spotify,

For years, you did not upload Camel's Rajaz album and other great ones.

And today, you removed the Stationary Traveller, Nude, Camel(Remastered), Moonmadness, Rainbow's End - A Camel Anthology 1973 - 1985, Nude(Extended Edition).

You should consider to replace them back! Because Camel is an irreplaceable band for us who love progressive rock. We are paying to listen high quality music and you are blocking the art of those legends.

Replace these albums and add Rajaz at any cost!

Music lover from world.

Top Answer
Keanu_C
Spotify Star

Hey @fingo08  Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify frequently updates their music acquisition but there are times where they might lose some songs. Why is this the case, well there are couple of reason. 1) It could be that the band couldnt come to a deal with Spotify to public allow music lovers to listen to their songs. 2) it could also be the publisher that didnt come to an agreement with spotify to stream the songs. 

On the bright side, Spotify always updates their content and hopefully soon they will bring back Camel Albums back to Spotify.

Happy Listening
Keanu_C

35 Replies

They have even removed some of the songs from Red and Larks' tongues in aspic. The entire Space Shanty album by Khan has been taken down as well. Similar thing has happened in the case of Chick Corea's elektric band too and Matching Mole too.
This is too upsetting.

Yes, please get all the Camel albums uploaded!! I notice that Apple Music, although they too don't have all albums, has a few more than Spotify.

Welcome from spotify community, me too.

I'm also experiencing my album disappeared. Hopefully, you can find your album under the artist content.

AS I SAID IN 17.04.2019: 

THE ONLY HELPFUL THING THAT CAN BE DONE IS TO REPLACE THE ALBUMS BACK!

NO EXCUSES NO OTHER SOLUTIONS.

YOU PAY FOR AND RELEASE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF "SOUND RECORDS" EVERY DAY. HOWEVER, YOU DID NOT/DO NOT PAY AND RELEASE SUCH MAGNIFICENT MASTERPIECES.

THIS CALLED CENSOR, THIS CALLED BLOCK AND CAN NOT/SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED BY RESPONSIVE SPOTIFY COMMUNITY.

COMMUNITY! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND LET'S SHOUT OUT TOGETHER TO REPLACE THESE MASTERPIECES BACK!

We understand your situation, I suggest you to find your album under the name of the artist.

With respect

Ok - here's a test for you: please find the Camel album A Nod and a Wink.
Thanks.

Bad joke..

😀

Still no other albums of Camel to be found on Spotify after this post. It’s a shame! Luckily I’ve got them on LP but would be nice to be able to listen these great albums in my car. Come on Spotify speed up!!

Does anyone have any information or heard from the band or their record company what actually happened with those albums? Why is "Snow Goose" on Spotify, but not "Nude", for instance?

The fans are really missing them. 😢

Only their first 5 albums are om Spotify. All DECCA productions. The next
4, also DECCA, are not. And all of their own productions (CP) neither. My
guess is that S is not paying Andy a reasonable loaf o bread.

I need the Camel album (1973)

I would really like to introduce my boys to Camel music especially Harbour of Tears (1996) and it's not present on Spotify. Please bring this music to Spotify!

it's 2022 now and the albums still aren't there. we need camel!

pleaseeeee bring them back. its 2022 and its literally driving me nuts

Hy Spotify,

I was searching for the albun Camel - Pressure Points and it's not in you library. You should consider bringing it in, specially the track named "Lies".

Wasn't you supposed to carry all music in the world?

Suggested posts