Announcements

Can I upload music to Spotify and not earn money from it?

Highlighted

Can I upload music to Spotify and not earn money from it?

Hi, I wanted to use a distributor to upload music to Spotify, but my beats have samples that aren’t cleared and some beats that aren’t mine that I can’t monetize, but I want to put these tracks on Spotify. Is there a way to do this?

3 Replies

Re: Can I upload music to Spotify and not earn money from it?

Hey @Bshurd42.

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We suggest you head on over to the Spotify for Artists support page and fill out the contact form there. They will be able to provide you support for any artist-related questions.

Hope that helps! Hit us up if you have any other questions.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey did you happen to figure it out?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

There are other better ideas for earning money online. Personally, I am working by selling photos with all the beautiful things that we have around us and I do it with my professional camera. Websites like Shutterstock, Pond5, iStock/Getty Images, and Fotolia pay me for my still pictures or stock footage (short video clips).Personally, I am working by selling photos with all the beautiful things that we have around us and I do it with my professional camera. Each company has specific guidelines. But in general, they look for quality photos that are generic and seasonal.
All I want to say is that each of us can earn money very easily. We only have to try many of them and to see which one is perfect for us.

SUGGESTED POSTS