Claim my artist profile

Claim my artist profile

deffventura
Casual Listener

I released a couple of tracks recently, but even though i created a spoty account with the same name as my artist name, its not asigned to me. i see those tracks as a diferent artist. and i only appear as regular user. how i sync or combine both? thx in advance

12 Replies

Re: Claim my artist profile

detective889
Roadie

Hey!

Congrats on uploading you tracks - that's always an exciting step! TO make sure you have access to your artist page please register for Spotify For Artists here. Be sure to complete the Twitter verification/sync part as it helps the Spotify team verify who you are. Also, in the 'anythign else we need to know' box you can provide any other pertinent links you think might help in proving who you are. 

Via Spotify For Artists you'll be able to change your artist image, select an artist pin, manage artist playlists, see fan stats, and see analytics data. 

Now that Spotify For Artists is live you cannot sync an artist page and a user account so the only way to gain access is via the instruction above. 

Hope this helps! 

deffventura
Casual Listener
ok ive got my artist prifile. so now how i assing these 2 new releases to
my profile?

detective889
Roadie

oh you're syaing the 2 new releases landed on the wrong artist page? if so you can repost it on this thread and spotify staff should be able to help out at some point. 

deffventura
Casual Listener

No. i´m saying that when i log in with my spotify account i see m y artist page as its not mine. i can even follow myself, which doesn´t make sense. 

detective889
Roadie

Can you shoot me a couple links to what you're seeing please? Or maybe some screenshots - i think i'm misunderstanding what the problem is. 

howie535
Music Fan

Hello, I'm not on twitter, is there another way to complete that step? Thanks

MattSaintWill
Casual Listener

If your tracks are being uploaded to different artist pages, you can reach out to Spotify support with links to both and they can rectify it.

oliviafoymusic
Regular

I know exactly what you mean! I am also experiencing this. I read the solution to this problem and it's that Spotify no longer allows you to merge your personal and artist accounts. So although I have editing access to my artist page, my personal account can still follow my artist one. Apparently you used to be able to merge them but they did away with that for some reason...

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi!

I've the same problem.

I want to create my artist profile, so: i sign in in spotify with a regular account and i tryied to CLAIM MY PROFILE but nothing! Spotify can't find my profile. Please elp, i don't know what to do and the support doesn't answer.

SUGGESTED POSTS