Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Connection-error

Connection-error

Hi, i have a problem. Im a user og spotify premium, and lately i have had problem connecting spotify to Internet. I have full internett access, but til it wont work. I have tried to log om and off, and also reinstalled the app. When i try to log on again it takes about ten minutes to log in, and then i have connection for like 15 minutes, then it goes back to "connecting..." Every time this is happening all og my music is going back to "online mode." So i can not listen to any music. Please hjelp me:)
1 Reply

@Janinti

Hello:

What devices, OS and Spotify app versions is this happening with? Do you have the same type of issue using the webplayer here: https://play.spotify.com/

You also stated: " Every time this is happening all og my music is going back to "online mode. So i can not listen to any music."

Was this music in offline mode and you keep having the Spotify apps trying to go back to online mode with the music? How long have you had the music in offline mode? The Spotify apps need to go to online mode every 30 days to update music licenses and to also upload play counts of the songs played so the content providers can be paid the royalties on the music users play. You might try putting all music back to online mode and leave it for awhile to update things. Also pick a time when you have the data usage to do this as well so as not to hit any data limit caps you might have from your ISP provider.

Suggested posts