Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Help!! Last week Selena Gomez and Kygo took over the Teen Party playlist and made it so good! I went on the playlist today and saw that someone else had taken over and I'm so bummed! Did anyone download any of the songs or know where I can find them? Would apprecite 

1 Reply

@dphillips442

Hello:

I did a quick search, I did not seem to come up with anything with a playlist of songs from that take over weekend.

Just an FYI, it is always good practice to create an archive playlist for content like this. I have several archive playlists for content that updates regularly. I have one for Discover Weekly, Release Radar, Top Tracks in Metal, and also a new one just started a few weeks ago New Metal Tracks. All these are all archive playlists of Spotify playlists that update weekly or every three or four weeks.

Hopefully someone out there did save the songs though from that playlist you are eager for, but that someone just placed the songs on a playlist somewhere not easy to locate by search. Cross fingers they post a link to the playlist here in this thread then? 🙂

Suggested posts