Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

David Bowie BBC radio theatre 2000, missing from Spotify

David Bowie BBC radio theatre 2000, missing from Spotify

David Bowie released a collection of songs recorded at the BBC over his career "Bowie at the Beeb". The original release had three cds, the third being a live recording at the BBC radio theatre from 2000. Spotify's version of this album misses that third cd. Such a shame as this is my favourite Bowie album and a real shame it's not on Spotify. Please add it!
5 Replies

Agree totally. This recording has been released on a separate CD from Virgin EMA also. According to me it is the best quality live recording Bowie did during his long career in all categories. A highlight is missing and I keep my fingers crossed that it will come up very soon!

@sjrdavies wrote:
David Bowie released a collection of songs recorded at the BBC over his career "Bowie at the Beeb". The original release had three cds, the third being a live recording at the BBC radio theatre from 2000. Spotify's version of this album misses that third cd. Such a shame as this is my favourite Bowie album and a real shame it's not on Spotify. Please add it!

Any news here?

Looking forward for news! I NEED this album in Spotify! 💔

Hi there folks,

We just came across this thread. Thank you for your feedback here in the Community.

We want all the world’s music on Spotify, but availability can vary over time and between countries, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

We add new content to Spotify every day, so if you can’t find something you’re looking for right now, it may appear soon.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else. Take care!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback!
That concert is a gem, probably the best live recording Bowie ever had.

Enjoy: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x129kvs

Best,

Consuelo

Suggested posts