Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Downloads dissapear and falling out

Downloads dissapear and falling out

Plan

Premium (Family)

Country

Belgium

Device

Samsung Galaxy A5

Operating System

Android

FIRST PROBLEM: Last time a had a problem with my downloads being removed everytime a went on my mobile data. Since then I switched from Premium to Premium Family and I put all my music of Spotify on a SD card. Now I've the problem that everytime my phone needs to reboost, is switched off and things like that, that as soon as my phone is on again all of my music is gone.

So instead of losing it by going online, I lose it everytime my phone switched off even for a second.

Does anybody know what to do so that I don't need to download it ever single day again?

Plan

Premium (Family)

Country

Belgium

Device

Samsung Galaxy A5  & iPod 6

Operating System

Android  & Apple

SECOND PROBLEM: Also since I have a Premium Family plan, instead of the normal Premium, my music sometimes just stops or changes (my sister has the same problem). It happens a lot, we can't even hear one song fully without interrupions/breaks. When just one of us is playing music the problem is still there but less frequent.

Anybody has a solutions for this problem as well?

THANK YOU!!!

1 Reply

Hi @MyGo00!

I’d recommend checking out the “Downloads unexpectedly removed” section of the “Listen offline troubleshooting” support article for some more help with this.

If the article doesn't help I recommend keeping your app updated with a clean reinstall and avoiding any cache-clearing apps.

As far as the second problem, I'd recommend creating a new thread for that. So we can help your easier.

Hope this helps! Have a nice day, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts