Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I need HELP from all of you PLEASE

Solved!

I need HELP from all of you PLEASE

Hi, I'm new to the community, I introduce myself, I'm Jamee, music lover and technology analyst. I hope you are very well. I am writing to you because I am going to start a project analyzing algorithms of digital platforms, I will upload all the content to the blog we are creating and what better way to start with the best Spotify. I would like to know information about the algorithm of the playlists '' Top 50 by country '' and '' Viral 50 '' for example I want to know if X artist gets 2k reproductions per day, only from Argentina or Spain will appear in Top 50 or Viral 50? I hope you can give me a help explaining more thoroughly about '' Top 50 by country '' and '' Viral 50 '' please

Regards,

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Jamee,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

We’d recommend looking at our Spotify for Developers site for more info about how you can use Spotify with your own projects.

If you’d like to talk to the team directly, we’d suggest reaching out to them via Twitter.

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Jamee,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

We’d recommend looking at our Spotify for Developers site for more info about how you can use Spotify with your own projects.

If you’d like to talk to the team directly, we’d suggest reaching out to them via Twitter.

Hope this helps! 

Suggested posts