Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Where is Pink Guy?

Where has Pink Guy gone?It seems Spotify has hidden away the genious work of Pink Guy.But why?? Am i not allowed to listen to what i want? Is Spotify telling me what i can listen to and what not? Everything that is not up to your glory standards get ...

• Where has Pink Guy gone? It seems Spotify has hidden away the genious work of Pink Guy. But why?? Am i not allowed to listen to what i want? Is Spotify telling me what i can listen to and what not?...
  • SpotifyCorrupt
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Missing track

Why is there no track listed on the page for Laza Morgan's single titled 'This Girl' which was released for the Step Up 3 movie. There were Spotify adverts for this prior to the release but I can only find the page on Spotify with the cover single ph...

• Why is there no track listed on the page for Laza Morgan's single titled 'This Girl' which was released for the Step Up 3 movie. There were Spotify adverts for this prior to the release but...
  • morganharkinss
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add song

I looking for a song by Milira "Go outside in the rain", can't find it. Can it be added?

• I looking for a song by Milira "Go outside in the rain", can't find it. Can it be added?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Please spotty if you can put my favorite song "Juice" by Chance the Rapper on spotty I would be happy thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Please spotty if you can put my favorite song "Juice" by Chance the Rapper on spotty I would be happy thank you
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs

Can we add acid rap from Chance the rapper and Star shopping by Lil peep

• Can we add acid rap from Chance the rapper and Star shopping by Lil peep 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why is Spotify Radio so bad?

I honestly want to like Spotify, but the main reason I use these services is for the radio function. I came from using Slacker Radio which many times better and cheaper. No matter how many radio stations I create it keeps playing the same 4 or 5 arti...

• Casual Listener
  • I honestly want to like Spotify, but the main reason I use these services is for the radio function.  I came from using Slacker Radio which many times better and cheaper.  No matter how man...
  • goldy44
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 17 likes

Solved!! Why can't i find certain songs I used to listen to?

Hi I noticed recently that some songs that I've saved to my library haven't been cropping up on shuffle as frequently, so feeling like listening to them,I searched for them in my library but they were no longer there. I also tried to look for them in...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ut they were no longer there. I also tried to look for them in the general search and on the artists' page but the songs aren't there anymore. I know that some artists don't put their content on s...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Two artists are merged by error

Hello I've found that two artists should be divided. The french band Nasser- Love EP spotify:album:3IFM1qmWeVVub6ABprYkCS- Live in bogota spotify:album:58yCX98Su4vzI5L9qondsW- #7 spotify:album:34jSOTCS2RBEj6VRnFPnjU- #6 spotify:album:4KR9yku1O8ybsEsf...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I've found that two artists should be divided.   The french band Nasser - Love EP spotify:album:3IFM1qmWeVVub6ABprYkCS - Live in bogota spotify:album:58yCX98Su4vzI5L...
  • sebmougey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisements

My adds are in another language and I have no clue why... can someone help me

• Casual Listener
  • My adds are in another language and I have no clue why... can someone help me 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Did i-doser upload those powerful binaural beat song in the spotify app?

Some of the i-doser binaural beat are free in spofity app but i-doser never say anything about download powerful binaural beat song from spofity app on their website. I don’t know if i-doser really share those powerful binaural beat song or someone i...

• Some of the i-doser binaural beat are free in spofity app but i-doser never say anything about download powerful binaural beat song from spofity app on their website. I don’t know if i-doser really s...
  • anexofia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hugh Masakela

The ledengary jazz musician Hugh Maskaela died earlier this week. He was a warrior, an acitvitst against apartheid, AIDS and economic hardships that people of South Africa endured. He's did collaborations with hundreds of artist around the world like...

• Visitor
  • The ledengary jazz musician Hugh Maskaela died earlier this week. He was a warrior, an acitvitst against apartheid, AIDS and economic hardships that people of South Africa endured. He's did collabora...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Energy - Drake ADD IT TO “This is: Drake”

How can you NOT have Energy by Drake in his “This is: Drake” playlist !!????!!!! Its a SIN not to have energy in the playlist.PLEASE add it.

• How can you NOT have Energy by Drake in his “This is: Drake” playlist !!????!!!!   Its a SIN not to have energy in the playlist. PLEASE add it. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album/EP request

Can i request the EP "The space between" by Intervals?It is not on spotify on the moment. I

• Can i request the EP "The space between" by  Intervals? It is not on spotify on the moment.  I
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

rythms del mundo - Album disappeared

Good morning, anyone knows why the Album/playlist "rythms del mundo cuba" disappeared all of a sudden? Was listening to it frequently Many thanksMartin

• Visitor
  • Good morning, anyone knows why the Album/playlist "rythms del mundo cuba" disappeared all of a sudden? Was listening to it frequently 😞 Many thanks Martin
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music break through with dementia patents

My wife's mother, "Mom" to her and me, Miss Ellie to every one else..has dimentha. But before she worked in hospitals and in hospice. She mentioned many times how amazing the some patients reacted when music the patients remember is played.Can you su...

• My wife's mother,  "Mom" to her and me,  Miss Ellie to every one else..has dimentha.  But before she worked in hospitals and in hospice.  She mentioned many times how amazing the ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

new release radar issue

Dear Spotify One of my favourite features of spotify is the new release radar on Fridays; I love coming home on a Friday and seeing what has been selected for me; often this feature leads me to great new bands and artists who I've never before heard ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify    One of my favourite features of spotify is the new release radar on Fridays; I love coming home on a Friday and seeing what has been selected for me; often this featu...
  • Jo128
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify's Peaceful Piano Playlist Request

I know there's a form for "Music Request" but that's for music that doesn't exist on spotify yet. There's an official Spotify playlist called "Peaceful Piano" and I'd like to request a song be added that's already available on Spotify. The curator wo...

• I know there's a form for "Music Request" but that's for music that doesn't exist on spotify yet.   There's an official Spotify playlist called "Peaceful Piano" and I'd like to request a song ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

windows 10 playback overlay shows wrong artist

Haven't had time to reply to:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/windows-10-playback-overlay-shows-wrong-artist/idc-p/3381913#M60697And now it's closed, so I'm opening this issue The song is:https://open.spotify.com/track/7tgX0Gs6hKDxdBJL...

• Roadie
  • Haven't had time to reply to: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/windows-10-playback-overlay-shows-wrong-artist/idc-p/3381913#M60697 And now it's closed, so I'm opening this issue 🙂 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Weekly playlist fails every time

Hello y'all! I have a kind of super annoying issue going on and would like to know if there's any way to fix it. So on one of my weekly playlist (Radar) I get a lot of unplayable songs every time. I mean those playlists are very precious because they...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello y'all!   I have a kind of super annoying issue going on and would like to know if there's any way to fix it. So on one of my weekly playlist (Radar) I get a lot of unplayable songs every...
  • SeraBriley
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing an songs from my artist page

The is a similar Artist named Real One that is being blended with our Artits DJ Real ONe and wanted to know how to take the songs that are not associated with my artist?

• The is a similar Artist named Real One that is being blended with our Artits DJ Real ONe and wanted to know how to take the songs that are not associated with my artist?
  • SeraBriley
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes