Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Playlist update

I just updated Spotify and the songs ran is completely gone and all I can make are playlists, is there something won't work my phone or is this just the update?

• Casual Listener
  • I just updated Spotify and the songs ran is completely gone and all I can make are playlists, is there something won't work my phone or is this just the update?
  • Chocolateknight
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in INDIA

Hi, I'm big fan of spotify. There's no app like this. I have just one request. Can you please enable this app in INDIA? I will be very humbled for this kind act. I hope you will do this because alot of people here in INDIA need this app.

• Hi, I'm big fan of spotify. There's no app like this. I have just one request. Can you please enable this app in INDIA? I will be very humbled for this kind act. I hope you will do this because alot ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Slayer presale code?

Does anyone know what the Spotify Slayer presale code is for tomorrow? I have a premium account and have not heard anythign about this.

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what the Spotify Slayer presale code is for tomorrow?  I have a premium account and have not heard anythign about this.
  • DB40
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • presale code
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting my music taken off Spotify

Hi,Some of my music is on Spotify and I would like it taken off.How can I contact the appropriate dept to do this?

• Regular
  • Hi, Some of my music is on Spotify and I would like it taken off. How can I contact the appropriate dept to do this?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lamb of God presale help

I'm wondering when presale codes get sent out.. presale for the particular show i am trying to buy tickets for Lamb of God start today for spotify.. I've been streaming LoG since I started using spotify years ago. Maybe i am just impatient and my ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm wondering when presale codes get sent out.. presale for the particular show i am trying to buy tickets for Lamb of God start today for spotify.. I've been streaming LoG since I started using spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Are there good playlist with heavier alternative releases with Dutch releases?

Hey,I love your playlists to discover new artists. But I can't find a good playlist with newer releases of Dutch heavier / alternative acts.There are a lot of good Dutch acts with a heavier / alternative sound.In other countries those acts are suppor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I love your playlists to discover new artists.  But I can't find a good playlist with newer releases of Dutch heavier / alternative acts. There are a lot of good Dutch acts with a heavie...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thoughts and questions about Liking and Removing songs from a radio playlist

I have been wondering this for awhile now and am finally getting down to figuring it out. My question regards the playlists like "Discover Weekly", "Your Daily Mix", and any station playlist. I like a lot of the songs I discover in these playlists bu...

• I have been wondering this for awhile now and am finally getting down to figuring it out.  My question regards the playlists like "Discover Weekly", "Your Daily Mix", and any station playlist. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupted files?

I'm currently listening to the No Sleep Podcast and episodes from season 2 up to season 5 are corrupted. The audio are cartoon-like as if the files were played at a faster pace. The episodes before that and some parts of season 5 are played as normal...

• I'm currently listening to the No Sleep Podcast and episodes from season 2 up to season 5 are corrupted. The audio are cartoon-like as if the files were played at a faster pace. The episodes before t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onlu dubbed movie soundtrack, why?

Hi, i was wondering why I can't listen the original motion picture soundtrack for Coco, only dubbed it's available (I live in Spain). For example for Frozen and other movies I can choose original versions or spanish dubbed one... Any guess? Thanks! (...

• Hi, i was wondering why I can't listen the original motion picture soundtrack for Coco, only dubbed it's available (I live in Spain). For example for Frozen and other movies I can choose original ver...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What does the Popular tracks on an artist page mean? How is it calculated?

I recently started to browse the artist's pages on Spotify, especially finding out what artists are popular and what artists are less popular than I thought. I am also looking at the lists of popular songs, but I can't find out what it means to be a ...

• Gig Goer
  • I recently started to browse the artist's pages on Spotify, especially finding out what artists are popular and what artists are less popular than I thought. I am also looking at the lists of popular...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can Spotify delete Melanie Martinez's music?

After Melanie's actions were put into light, I think Spotify should take her music off the app/website/database/etc. Spotify should NOT be supporting sexual assaulters.

• After Melanie's actions were put into light, I think Spotify should take her music off the app/website/database/etc. Spotify should NOT be supporting sexual assaulters. 
  • Anon1Adult
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Be The Light only has Japanese version

The current song "Be The Light" from Block B only has Japanese Version. Can we have the orginal Korea version as well?

• Casual Listener
  • The current song "Be The Light" from Block B only has Japanese Version. Can we have the orginal Korea version as well?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are the songs on this Dean Martin album NOT ALL available?

The album is 'Memories of the 50's Vol. 2" Some songs are available, some are not. Why? Thank you!

• The album is 'Memories of the 50's Vol. 2"   Some songs are available, some are not.   Why?   Thank you!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are the original Little River Band hits?

When I try to listen to LRB's greatest hits, I can only select "The Hits (revisited)" from 2016. Sadly, these songs are nothing like the originals. I have a 1995 cd called "Forever blue - The very best of" that has many of these hits in the original ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to listen to LRB's greatest hits, I can only select "The Hits (revisited)" from 2016. Sadly, these songs are nothing like the originals. I have a 1995 cd called "Forever blue - The very be...
  • mhfrench
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song names are censored, Even on the explicit version

I've noticed that even if I'm listening to the explicit version of a song the song's title remains censored, I checked in the albums' alternate versions drop down and in both versions the name is censored. What's the point of an explicit version of a...

• Regular
  • I've noticed that even if I'm listening to the explicit version of a song the song's title remains censored, I checked in the albums' alternate versions drop down and in both versions the name is cen...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unfounded song on mine, found on my friend’s!

Hello - I can’t find Jacob Banks Magic (Live) on my own account, but I can on my friend’s account - why is this? Please help! Thanks,Dan

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - I can’t find Jacob Banks Magic (Live) on my own account, but I can on my friend’s account - why is this? Please help!   Thanks, Dan
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

S. A. R. S

Can you please explain why you removed this artist i named in title ( sars)

• Can you please explain why you removed this artist i named in title ( sars)  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

restoring old discover plylists

hi i dont know if this is thr right place to post this but ages ago back in september i had a song in my discovory playlist and today it poped into my heaqd all of a sunnden however i dont know the name of the song i was wondering if there was a way ...

• hi i dont know if this is thr right place to post this but ages ago back in september i had a song in my discovory playlist and today it poped into my heaqd all of a sunnden however i dont know the n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes