Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

"Saints and sinners" band missed in Spotify

"Hello Team I found out that one of my favorite band "Saints and sinners" is missed in Spotify. There is another band with the same name and I think that why there is misunderstanding. Here is the link to page of the band which missed:https://www.fac...

• "Hello Team I found out that one of my favorite band "Saints and sinners" is missed in Spotify. There is another band with the same name and I think that why there is misunderstanding. Here is the ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kurdish Baxtiar Saleh music still missing (he lives in Germany and is very popular).

Kurdish modern halparke dance music of Baxtiar Saleh is still missing in Spotify. His songs are very popular among Kurdish people in Europe too and among others too who enjoy modern lively circle line dances.

• Casual Listener
  • Kurdish modern halparke dance music of Baxtiar Saleh is still missing in Spotify.  His songs are very popular among Kurdish people in Europe too and among others too who enjoy modern lively cir...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Could Beggin' - Madcon be made available in Australia please I can see it on the album but it's greyed out and I can't play it Thanks.

• Could Beggin' - Madcon be made available in Australia please I can see it on the album but it's greyed out and I can't play it   Thanks.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sediq Shabab music lacks. He is very popular

Sediq Shabab music lacks. He is very popular Afghan modern trad. folk musician and lives in Germany.

• Casual Listener
  • Sediq Shabab music lacks. He is very popular Afghan modern trad. folk musician and lives in Germany.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Asian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amerita/sense of direction - climax blues band

Amerita/sense of direction - climax blues band, omits Amerita, also has british cover, not american

• Visitor
  • Amerita/sense of direction - climax blues band, omits Amerita, also has british cover, not american
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to request a song to be uploaded?

(Kuruprt Ft. Nate Dogg-Behind The Walls)i hate to go back to youtube or even am4zon pR1m3 i heard is on point.

• (Kuruprt Ft. Nate Dogg-Behind The Walls) i hate to go back to youtube or even am4zon pR1m3 i heard is on point.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Instagram Ad Music

Does anyone know the song on the ad that plays when you are watching your stories on Instagram? I have literally been singing the tune of it all day and need to know if it is a full song or not!!

• Does anyone know the song on the ad that plays when you are watching your stories on Instagram? I have literally been singing the tune of it all day and need to know if it is a full song or not!!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Releases under Discover tab is gone?

I'm not talking about the sibling tab New Releases right next to Discover tab. I'm talking about New Releases segment under the Discover tab itself where it shows you the newly released singles, EPs and albums of musicians and bands you listen to. It...

• Regular
  • I'm not talking about the sibling tab New Releases right next to Discover tab. I'm talking about New Releases segment under the Discover tab itself where it shows you the newly released sin...
  • mushroomheadach
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Album unavaliable

Good morningAn album I listen a lot has dissapeared. The specific album is Love at First Sting, by Scorpions. I do not know if it has something to do with the region I live in, or if the problem is related with my device. I was able to play it severa...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning An album I listen a lot has dissapeared. The specific album is Love at First Sting, by Scorpions. I do not know if it has something to do with the region I live in, or if the problem is...
  • kos
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    unavaliable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you buy an album right off of Spotify? Even ones not offered for streaming?

I would like to buy T. Swift's reputation, but I only use Spotify for my music and not Itunes, any way for me to buy the album through Spotify?

• I would like to buy T. Swift's reputation, but I only use Spotify for my music and not Itunes, any way for me to buy the album through Spotify?
  • CiliaVae
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I want these 2 popular hindi songs on spotify

Hi, There are 2 Hindi songs which are insanely popular but not available on Spotify. They are available on iTunes however, so maybe Spotify could put them on? They are called Sau Asmaan by Neeti Mohan & Armaan Malik and Khuda Jaane by KK & Shilpa Rao...

• Hi,   There are 2 Hindi songs which are insanely popular but not available on Spotify. They are available on iTunes however, so maybe Spotify could put them on? They are called Sau Asmaan by N...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how is it possible that you do not have M83 - Wait (Kygo Remix)??

you have M83 Wait, you have Kygo and his many remixes, how is it possbile that you do not have such a masterpiece?

• Casual Listener
  • you have M83 Wait, you have Kygo and his many remixes, how is it possbile that you do not have such a masterpiece?
  • Vere_ley
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Add music request - Genesis

You appear to have all the Genesis albums but are missing "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway". Is there any chance it could be added, thanks.

• You appear to have all the Genesis albums but are missing "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway".   Is there any chance it could be added, thanks.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want an artist’s song on Spotify.

I was looking for a song by Suga Free on Spotify. I saw that the album “Street Gospel” is on there but the song “Doe Doe and da Skunk” is missing from the album.

• I was looking for a song by Suga Free on Spotify. I saw that the album “Street Gospel” is on there but the song “Doe Doe and da Skunk” is missing from the album.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Add song si Spotify? Or post a Song in spotify

Hello. I need help to how to post a song spotify i have a single here that i want to post here on Spotify. Im a Band Leader and i want to Post here so my other friends will Play it

• Hello. I need help to how to post a song spotify i have a single here that i want to post here on Spotify. Im a Band Leader and i want to Post here so my other friends will Play it 🙂
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHANCE THE RAPPER

Dear Spotify Team, I don't know how to navigate this confusing ass website, but I have a very important message: CHANCE THE RAPPER MUST BE ADDED TO OUR REPETOIRE. The reason I play for spotify is to pay for my music and downloading online is annoying...

• Dear Spotify Team,   I don't know how to navigate this confusing ass website, but I have a very important message: CHANCE THE RAPPER MUST BE ADDED TO OUR REPETOIRE. The reason I play for spo...
  • NoSleep
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 20 likes
  • artist
    Blues
    Disco
    Hip Hop
    lyrics
    music
    Rap
  • 12 replies
  • 20 likes

Last week discover

Is anyone have a screen shot from the last week playing list?

• Casual Listener
  • Is anyone have a screen shot from the last week playing list?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs suddenly becoming unavailable

I was listening to the Pearl Jam album Lightning Bolt, which has always worked and even worked this morning, and then I disconnected from wifi and all but two songs were unavailable. I cannot retrieve access to the songs. I have tried disconnecting a...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to the Pearl Jam album Lightning Bolt, which has always worked and even worked this morning, and then I disconnected from wifi and all but two songs were unavailable. I cannot retriev...
  • meertenseppe
  • Regular
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
    unavailable
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

Bass Face playlist stopped mixing?

Hey,Just wondering why the Bass Face playlist stopped mixing the songs, I genuinely loved how it would mix the songs together.Bring it back!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Just wondering why the Bass Face playlist stopped mixing the songs, I genuinely loved how it would mix the songs together. Bring it back!
  • diana10hilton
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

I really enjoy Spotify.

I would like to let Spotify know that I enjoy your service. Spotify have done a terrific job. There was an album I requested years ago and Spotify did everything to bring it in Spotify. The album was Enrique Iglesias Greatest Hits. Thank you, Spotify...

• I would like to let Spotify know that I enjoy your service. Spotify have done a terrific job. There was an album I requested years ago and Spotify did everything to bring it in Spotify. The album was...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes