Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Miscatagorized Album

It seems Spotify has made the same mistake A&M made when they reprinted Phil Ochs' 1970 'Greatest Hits' album, which is not actually a compilation, but in fact a release of all new songs with a joke title and cover. He had no hits, and was bitter abo...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems Spotify has made the same mistake A&M made when they reprinted Phil Ochs' 1970 'Greatest Hits' album, which is not actually a compilation, but in fact a release of all new songs with a j...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual Tour of Spotify HQ

Hello, Hello! Is there a away to take a virutal tour of the Spotify HQ in New York?

• Hello, Hello!   Is there a away to take a virutal tour of the Spotify HQ in New York?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The album: Lovedrive by the scorpions

(Lovedrive) What some consider the pinnacle album of the Scorpions is not on Spotify. Instead a cover band called (Scorps) takes its place tittled ( the best of the Scorpions).I found this trying to search for there hit song (Holiday) If my memory se...

• (Lovedrive) What some consider the pinnacle album of the Scorpions is not on Spotify. Instead a cover band called (Scorps) takes its place tittled ( the best of the Scorpions). I found this trying t...
  • raphael-eq
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Def Leppard

Hi! Why has Def Leppard Been removed from Spotify?! Its only one live album left?

• Hi! Why has Def Leppard Been removed from Spotify?! Its only one live album left?
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Song Suggestion

Surprised not to find : Vanic x K.Flay - Can't Sleepon Spotify. Would mean the world if it was added to the collection

• Surprised not to find :  Vanic x K.Flay - Can't Sleep on Spotify. Would mean the world if it was added to the collection
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abnormal Streaming Activity

HiI'm a rather new artist on Spotify, and last month I put up my first song on the service. I have with excitement followed my audience every day, and enjoyed seeing the streams go up. However, I have noticed some abnormal behavior on the streams of ...

• Hi I'm a rather new artist on Spotify, and last month I put up my first song on the service. I have with excitement followed my audience every day, and enjoyed seeing the streams go up. However, I...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name - Journeyman

Hi Spotify, I noticed in the Spotify browser that an artist, Journeyman, has been combined with a band, Journeyman (same name). If I'm not mistaken, these are two different artists/bands creating extremely different music. Hope this can be resolved s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,    I noticed in the Spotify browser that an artist, Journeyman, has been combined with a band, Journeyman (same name). If I'm not mistaken, these are two different artists/ban...
  • CzechFencer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Mobile
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Random Songs

I once allowed an artist's song to be added to one of my playlists when it got released. Now, I constantly get their songs added to that playlist but I don't know how to stop it.

• Casual Listener
  • I once allowed an artist's song to be added to one of my playlists when it got released. Now, I constantly get their songs added to that playlist but I don't know how to stop it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

the album chapter 4 from booze and Glory not available on Spotify anymore?

the album chapter 4 from booze and Glory was available on Spotify right when it was released and now is not available all of a sudden can somebody please tell me why?

• the album chapter 4 from booze and Glory was available on Spotify right when it was released and now is not available all of a sudden can somebody please tell me why? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! El-P's 2007 album "I'll Sleep When You're Dead"

This album, which is one of my favorite Hip Hop albums and got me into the genre, was once on Spotify. However, now it isn't. I do not know the processes involved with liscensing and all of that stuff, but there are several El-P albums on Spotify, ju...

• This album, which is one of my favorite Hip Hop albums and got me into the genre, was once on Spotify.  However, now it isn't.  I do not know the processes involved with liscensing and all ...
  • luneTNS
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
    El-P
    I'll Sleep When You're Dead
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Track has been deleted

I Have had a Song called "Merengue" by an african artist and it has been deleted from my "Africa Playlist" now I've been looking everywhere.. Is there anyway how I can get atleast the name of the blocked song by the staff of spotify.. the song was re...

• Casual Listener
  • I Have had a Song called "Merengue" by an african artist and it has been deleted from my "Africa Playlist" now I've been looking everywhere..  Is there anyway how I can get atleast the name of ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Soundz Of Freedom - Bob Sinclar

I was searching for "what I want" by Bob Sinclar on spotify, and noticed that the whole album where it was supposed to be in, wasn't available. When I looked further into it, I discovered that it was on spotify maybe a while ago, or it still is. Is i...

• I was searching for "what I want" by Bob Sinclar on spotify, and noticed that the whole album where it was supposed to be in, wasn't available. When I looked further into it, I discovered that it was...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HALP! I can't find the song stuck in my head

I turn to you, internet listners of vast knowledge. This song, I'm both dying to get out of my head and listen to over and over again, is similar in style to "My Moon My Man" by Feist. It's got that same tempo, and stripped down feel to it. And the c...

• I turn to you, internet listners of vast knowledge.    This song, I'm both dying to get out of my head and listen to over and over again, is similar in style to "My Moon My Man" by Feist....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a song

Can you add rock this party bob Sinclair!

• Can you add rock this party bob Sinclair!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Going MaD

Question: Is there any sort of history option in Spotify (free) to view all the past songs one has listened to on shuffle? Backstory: The other day I was listening to the ‘Western Ave’ station on shuffle and this beautiful song came on with two girls...

• Visitor
  • Question: Is there any sort of history option in Spotify (free) to view all the past songs one has listened to on shuffle?   Backstory: The other day I was listening to the ‘Western Ave’ stati...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
    harmony
    Melodic
    Melody
    Playlist History
    unknown lyrics
    unknown song
    Western Ave
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Missing Music?

I've a question. I've noticed that occasionally there is an album that has some songs missing. The artist has tons of music on spotify, and most of their albums, but are missing some songs. Is this a technical glitch or are some albums only partially...

• I've a question. I've noticed that occasionally there is an album that has some songs missing. The artist has tons of music on spotify, and most of their albums, but are missing some songs. Is this a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add early albums/defunct bands to Spotify?

My friend told me you can add your own private files to play through Spotify, but I have no idea how to do that. Example: The band Giants. Spotify has 2 of their albums available, but I want to listen to their early 4-song EP. I have it on my compute...

• My friend told me you can add your own private files to play through Spotify, but I have no idea how to do that.   Example: The band Giants. Spotify has 2 of their albums available, but I want...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

In Time by Robbie Rob

In Time by Robbie Rob I know the song from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure soundtrack. When I search for the song title &/or artist name neither is found. The only place I can find the song is on youtube. Help?!?!? Please & Thank You!

• In Time by Robbie Rob   I know the song from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure soundtrack.  When I search for the song title &/or artist name neither is found.  The only ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

View previous versions of playlists

Hey, all! Is there a way to view an earlier edition of a playlist? Here's some background. I listen a lot to the Sounds of Spotify playlists--they're an easy way to find good "mood" music and discover new artists. One of my favorite playlists was the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, all!   Is there a way to view an earlier edition of a playlist? Here's some background. I listen a lot to the Sounds of Spotify playlists--they're an easy way to find good "mood" music an...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

youtube recording

Hi There, i am a paying customer and There is a recording on youtube which i would like to get on my phone for the future however is not on spotify. I was wondering if there is a way that it could be placed on Spotify so then i can have it forever. T...

• Hi There, i am a paying customer and There is a recording on youtube which i would like to get on my phone for the future however is not on spotify. I was wondering if there is a way that it could be...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes