Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Solved!! Album Title Error

Lil Kim's The Naked Truth album is titled The Naked Truth (Explicit Online Music 6-83887). The part in the parentheses does not belong, please remove.https://open.spotify.com/album/0f0p5YbL8yy5aFtCNGlmvg

• Casual Listener
  • Lil Kim's The Naked Truth album is titled The Naked Truth (Explicit Online Music 6-83887). The part in the parentheses does not belong, please remove. https://open.spotify.com/album/0f0p5YbL8yy...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Groove Coverage - You (wrong song)

This song in Spotify is not the same one in the album. Am I missing something or just Spotify picked wrong song?

• Casual Listener
  • This song in Spotify is not the same one in the album. Am I missing something or just Spotify picked wrong song?
  • Nicholai35
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Hoodoo Gurus?

Does anyone know what happened to Hoodoo Gurus catalogue? It used to be there, I even made a playlist from some of it but a couple of months ago it all disappeared Any clues?

• Does anyone know what happened to Hoodoo Gurus catalogue?  It used to be there, I even made a playlist from some of it but a couple of months ago it all disappeared   Any clues?
  • JordanOakley
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Country Music Playlists

https://open.spotify.com/user/brianluong00/playlist/43cK9oid8IehJorSicC58B?si=UKWgwApGQPetLqt4f2wxPw

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/brianluong00/playlist/43cK9oid8IehJorSicC58B?si=UKWgwApGQPetLqt4f2wxPw
  • 12349pete
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Add The Underdogs a rapper group from Nepal

The Underdogs are a group of four rappers from Nepal. They have a good 24552 suscribers on YouTube and I believe they deserve to be on Spotify being one of my new favorite aritsts and a an amazing group. Please listen to their songs on youYouT. You c...

• The Underdogs are a group of four rappers from Nepal. They have a good 24552 suscribers on YouTube and I believe they deserve to be on Spotify being one of my new favorite aritsts and a an amazing gr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! lack of Kpop, Jpop music and language options

there are lack of Kpop songs, not just for those new released and those which like more 5 years ago (BEG, KARA, TVXQ and more)Same goes to Jpop, espeacially for Anime OP & ED song which is my favourite. I also notice that Spotify didn't poiant out th...

• Casual Listener
  • there are lack of Kpop songs, not just for those new released and those which like more 5 years ago (BEG, KARA, TVXQ and more) Same goes to Jpop, espeacially for Anime OP & ED song which is my f...
  • hughbetcha86
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Extra Bonobo 2018 presale code

Hi my Dear Spotify,I'm a huge fan of Bonobo and pre-sale tickets went on sale today for the NYC(Brooklyn) show. However, I didn't receive a pre-sale code... I had it last year but unfortunatelly not in this one. Is there anyone out there not using a ...

• Hi my Dear Spotify, I'm a huge fan of Bonobo and pre-sale tickets went on sale today for the NYC(Brooklyn) show. However, I didn't receive a pre-sale code... I had it last year but unfortunatel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Korean version of Kpop are not found

Why some SNSD songs are available in Japanese version only? Where are the original version, Korean one?

• Why some SNSD songs are available in Japanese version only? Where are the original version, Korean one?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fallo de Spotify con Imac 5K

Buenos días, hace una semana que me compre un Imac 5K, he instalado el spotify y se vuelve un poco loco. Para las canciones, las pasa, vuelve a pararlas... sin que toque nada. He comprobado que no es que alguien me lo este haciendo porque comparta la...

• Buenos días, hace una semana que me compre un Imac 5K, he instalado el spotify y se vuelve un poco loco. Para las canciones, las pasa, vuelve a pararlas... sin que toque nada. He comprobado que no es...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Day6 incorrect title tracks!

Day6's album Every Day6 April has 2 songs "i'm serious" and "say wow" but the titles are incorrectly switched!!! Please fix!!!

• Day6's album Every Day6 April has 2 songs "i'm serious" and "say wow" but the titles are incorrectly switched!!! Please fix!!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fear Factory - Mechanize and The Industrialist

Hello,The Industrialist and Mechanize dissappeared from Spotify about 3 weeks ago. Just these 2 albums are gone and the others remain. I love these 2 albums, I am just wondering why they were the only ones to be removed.Are they going to come back? T...

• Regular
  • Hello, The Industrialist and Mechanize dissappeared from Spotify about 3 weeks ago.  Just these 2 albums are gone and the others remain.  I love these 2 albums, I am just wondering why th...
  • Whiskeyjack82
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Almost There by MercyMe

When I click on song number 5 "I Can Only Imagine", I am getting a different song.

• Casual Listener
  • When I click on song number 5 "I Can Only Imagine", I am getting a different song. 
  • buddad1957
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Released a song using Distrokid but it is in a separate artist profile from my other releases

I released one song about a week ago under the artist name Emcea and it was fine, but then I released another song under the same artist name, but it released through a different profile. Please help me find the solution to this problem as I need all...

• Regular
  • I released one song about a week ago under the artist name Emcea and it was fine, but then I released another song under the same artist name, but it released through a different profile. Please help...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The uncalled for- do like me

Hello! I was wondering if this song could be added to Spotify as it is great!

• Hello! I was wondering if this song could be added to Spotify as it is great! 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Same Song, different Artist

Hi i am finding that on more than one occasion, i am having the same song by different people in the same week. For example this week has given me Danny Boy by Celtic Women and also Danny Boy by Frank Patterson 7 songs apart, it looks to em on the fa...

• Hi i am finding that on more than one occasion, i am having the same song by different people in the same week. For example this week has given me Danny Boy by Celtic Women and also Danny Boy by Fran...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My song comes up on Spotify but it comes up under another profile. How can this be fixed?

I released a song on spotify for the second time, but it was released under another artist profile with the same name. Can someone help me to get my song directed into the correct artist profile>

• Regular
  • I released a song on spotify for the second time, but it was released under another artist profile with the same name. Can someone help me to get my song directed into the correct artist profile> ...
  • Mahiballer05
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

List of albums I want to see on Spotify

There are many albums currently not on Spotify. I want them added officially, not via playlist generated by users. They are: Queen Greatest Hits I _ Disc OneQueen Greatest Hits III _ Disc ThreeThe Beatles Hey Jude [US] [Remaster]A Rush Of B-Sides To ...

• Music Fan
  • There are many albums currently not on Spotify. I want them added officially, not via playlist generated by users. They are:   Queen Greatest Hits I _ Disc One Queen Greatest H...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is not available

Could not search for song title " Today My Life Begins " by Bruno Mars. Managed to find other singer, however, preferred Bruno Mars. Able to have this in Spotify, please ?

• Could not search for song title " Today My Life Begins " by Bruno Mars.  Managed to find other singer, however, preferred Bruno Mars.  Able to have this in Spotify, please ?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes