Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

no option for hindi in browse section

there are many hindi,tamil,telugu,kannada songs in spotify without an option in browse section to select easily but we all the time we need to search for a movie to play......and also does give any hindi songs in recently released section this is ver...

• Visitor
  • there are many hindi,tamil,telugu,kannada songs in spotify without an option in browse section to select easily but we all the time we need to search for a movie to play......and also does give any h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCADE FIRE REMOVES THE SUBURBS ON SPOTIFY (UK)

Arcade Fire has removed their third album, The Suburbs on Spotify. It is still available to stream on Deezer and to buy on iTunes but the album is no longer at Spotify. Also, I have tried to get a hold of SpotifyCares who have told me they will take ...

• Music Fan
  • Arcade Fire has removed their third album, The Suburbs on Spotify. It is still available to stream on Deezer and to buy on iTunes but the album is no longer at Spotify. Also, I have tried to get a ho...
  • GoSatta
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Eagles

How come the songs of the band "The Eagles" is on spotify for little over a week, and then all of a sudden, they're all gone! What happened? Did spotify and the bad have some kind of disagreement`?I want The Eagles back!!

• Casual Listener
  • How come the songs of the band "The Eagles" is on spotify for little over a week, and then all of a sudden, they're all gone! What happened? Did spotify and the bad have some kind of disagreement`? ...
  • TheFallen1
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Why do these songs not play?

Can someone tell me why this playlist does not play? https://open.spotify.com/user/127388986/playlist/6GWgJD1g7O82BGE9qggPv3

• Can someone tell me why this playlist does not play?    https://open.spotify.com/user/127388986/playlist/6GWgJD1g7O82BGE9qggPv3
  • sofiaetm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kiss Me by Horse Head ft. Lil Peep taken off Spotify

Why was Kiss Me by Horse Head ft. Lil Peep taken off Spotify? One day I was listening to it and the next I just couldn't anymore

• Why was Kiss Me by Horse Head ft. Lil Peep taken off Spotify? One day I was listening to it and the next I just couldn't anymore
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Spotify.me playlist I never like

When I enter http://spotify.me/es I like the accuracy of their statistics, but when I go to the playlist that generates the system, I'm disappointed not to find songs that I like, does it happen to someone else?

• Roadie
  • When I enter http://spotify.me/es I like the accuracy of their statistics, but when I go to the playlist that generates the system, I'm disappointed not to find songs that I like, does it happen to s...
  • xoberecords
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Musics

My friend’s spotify can find a specific chinese song, but i can’t find it. And it’s not just one song but few more, what should i do?

• My friend’s spotify can find a specific chinese song, but i can’t find it. And it’s not just one song but few more, what should i do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

If I change my artist name will I lose placement in the Spotify branded playlists I'm currently in?

Hi Community, I'm wondering what are the potential disadvantages when changing my artist name. I'm currently featured in a few Spotify Editorial Playlists, and I'm wondering what will happen to those placements when I change my name. Will my songs be...

• Hi Community,   I'm wondering what are the potential disadvantages when changing my artist name. I'm currently featured in a few Spotify Editorial Playlists, and I'm wondering what will happen...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    name change
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is 4minute’s Song Hate

The Song Hate by 4minute is Missing is this bug if it is pls bring it back

• The Song Hate by 4minute is Missing is this bug if it is pls bring it back 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

House Music

Dear Spotify,Your "House music" selection is horrendous. I'm pretty sure whoever is responsible for generating the house music playlist is SERIOUSLY confusing House Music with other forms of electronic garbage such as Dance, Pop, and other un-rhythmi...

• ...ouse himself Frankie Knuckles, and generate more rich music content. Yes I know I could simply listen to these legendary sets, but I want to hear some new stuff from DJ’s who actually play house music t...
  • preciousjewel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Can't publish my event

I have my band on Spotify and I already made the sync w songkick tourbox, bandcamp and facebook. But I can't see the event on my spotify page Event link:https://www.songkick.com/concerts/32610614-personas-br-at-praca-monsenhor-silva-barros Spotify pa...

• I have my band on Spotify and I already made the sync w songkick tourbox, bandcamp and facebook. But I can't see the event on my spotify page   Event link: https://www.songkick.com/conce...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find song?

I am trying to find the song by DJ Tiesto called Lord of Trance! Typing it in doesn't find it, I'm wondering if I just can't find it or if for some reason it isn't on there?! If it's not then does anyone know why?thanks in advance

• Visitor
  • I am trying to find the song by DJ Tiesto called Lord of Trance! Typing it in doesn't find it, I'm wondering if I just can't find it or if for some reason it isn't on there?! If it's not then does an...
  • GrahammCracker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Subscription

I cannot see any student discount tab on the Spotify website.Therefore, I was a premium family user before, but I have canceled my subscription recently to go for the student discount. But I cannot see anything. Please Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot see any student discount tab on the Spotify website. Therefore, I was a premium family user before, but I have canceled my subscription recently to go for the student discount. But I cannot...
  • Shezz007
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

“Beat & Rhymes” Advertisement Song

so ive been trying for a while now to find the beat and rhymes ad song i saw on youtube. would be great if someone helped me here

• so ive been trying for a while now to find the beat and rhymes ad song i saw on youtube. would be great if someone helped me here
  • TechnoMark
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Album can’t play on any platform.

So all of the sudden a few days ago Doombirds- Past Lives album disappeared from Spotify. It got removed from all my playlist and everything. Why did this happen and will it be back?

• Regular
  • So all of the sudden a few days ago Doombirds- Past Lives album disappeared from Spotify. It got removed from all my playlist and everything. Why did this happen and will it be back?
  • melinda3oo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • disappearing
    disappearing albums
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sarah Brightman, La Luna Album

Hi all. Can anyone please tell me why I cannot find Sarah Brifgtmans album La Luna?. When I search for all of her albums all of them appears except La Luna?. It’s an official album. Looking foreward to see if anyone can help me.

• Hi all.    Can anyone please tell me why I cannot find Sarah Brifgtmans album La Luna?. When I search for all of her albums all of them appears except La Luna?. It’s an official album.&nb...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unreleased album

Is Seventeen’s Director’s Cut going to be on Spotify? All of their other albums are, so I’m just curious cause I haven’t seen it yet.

• Visitor
  • Is Seventeen’s Director’s Cut going to be on Spotify? All of their other albums are, so I’m just curious cause I haven’t seen it yet.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Ray Conniff Album: HARMONY

Hi Spotify Team,Just want to ask if you can include this on the Ray Conniff albums. This is the only album that is not available on Spotify.I hope this will be included soon. Thank you. Best regards,Mike

• Hi Spotify Team, Just want to ask if you can include this on the Ray Conniff albums.  This is the only album that is not available on Spotify. I hope this will be included soon.    ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A song that stop playing

For about 2 week now, everytime im listening this song Title: My MasqueradeGroup: DelainAlbum: The Human Contradiction (Deluxe Edition) At 2:29 no more audio, the song keep playin until the end but without sound.I tried to listen that song over other...

• For about 2 week now, everytime im listening this song   Title: My Masquerade Group: Delain Album: The Human Contradiction (Deluxe Edition)   At 2:29 no more audio, the song keep play...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes