Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Favorite Album is gone.

Solved!

Favorite Album is gone.

I'm **bleep**, today i was sitting on the bus and was listening to my playlist on my way home from school and i noticed a song that often comes up on shuffle dident come up, and i felt like listening to it so i went and searched for the album it was in.

To my **bleep**ing surprise the whole album was GONE from the bands discography.

The Album im talking about is Midvinterblot by the legendary death metal band Unleashed.

Seriously Spotify?! I mean last year i noticed the Motörhead album Inferno was gone and now THIS?!

I know what most people are going to reply to this post ''Oh they removed it because of copyright or something similiar''. 

And to reply to that i can call complete**bleep** on that, that album was one of their best, if not THE best album they ever done.

So removing it from Spotify whould not make any **bleep**ing sense, right?

Same with the Motörhead album, i mean the band is not a thing anymore so why whould they care about stupid things like copyright?

Please resolve**bleep** so i can return to breaking my neck to my favorite album.

Midvinterblot.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You're right. Lots of mid/late career Motörhead albums are missing, but I'd like to clarify that this is not Spotify's doing though. It is related to the record label that released those albums or some copyright dispute that ended up taking off those albums from the platform. You can contact the label directly to see if you can have a more concrete answer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You're right. Lots of mid/late career Motörhead albums are missing, but I'd like to clarify that this is not Spotify's doing though. It is related to the record label that released those albums or some copyright dispute that ended up taking off those albums from the platform. You can contact the label directly to see if you can have a more concrete answer.

This does happen a lot, I know it's unfortunate but there is nothing you can do. This isn't spotify's fault it has to do with the record label. 

Well god **bleep**.. That really sucks, i guess i'll try to contact Napalm Records as soon as my fever is gone. Thanks for the clarification!

Suggested posts