Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Kpop singer IU - Last Fantasy Album

Hey Spotify You have a decent number of IU songs but 1 of her really good album is missing from your list! She has 4 studio albums in total and you are missing out on 1 of them. Could you include the "Last Fantasy" album please? It was released on No...

• Hey Spotify   You have a decent number of IU songs but 1 of her really good album is missing from your list! She has 4 studio albums in total and you are missing out on 1 of them. Could you in...
  • justafan_1993
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

MC Hammer is not the artist of the song "Black Sheep"

The topic says it all. This song was in my release radar playlist and it's even wrongly inserted into the artist content page of your service. Please fix it. It was an awful experience...

• The topic says it all. This song was in my release radar playlist and it's even wrongly inserted into the artist content page of your service. Please fix it. It was an awful experience...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G-Dragon Heartbreaker

Hello, I really want to listen GD's first album Heartbreaker. Can you guys help me to solve it? Thanks

• Hello, I really want to listen GD's first album Heartbreaker. Can you guys help me to solve it? Thanks
  • poldar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song removed?

I usually listen to "Greensleeves" by Henry VIII. But i can't seem to find it anymore, any ideas what happened?

• Casual Listener
  • I usually listen to "Greensleeves" by Henry VIII. But i can't seem to find it anymore, any ideas what happened?
  • HaggyBoi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spectacular brain wave!!!!

"My poor Brain" ...... I've just literally come up with a magnificent idea for Spotify but feel I need to speak to somebody from Spotify face to face (I'm old skool) I'm excited about it & am keen to meet somebody from the Spotify crew ....... not re...

• "My poor Brain" ...... I've just literally come up with a magnificent idea for Spotify but feel I need to speak to somebody from Spotify face to face (I'm old skool) I'm excited about it & am kee...
  • HHaydenW
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paul Westerberg/Grandpa Boy Stereo Album

Just a quick question since I just got back on Spotify after the holidays. Unfortunately, I don't see Paul Westerberg/Grandpa Boy's Stereo album any longer? Just wondering what happened to it? It has a bunch of great tracks... Appreesh,EB

• Just a quick question since I just got back on Spotify after the holidays. Unfortunately, I don't see Paul Westerberg/Grandpa Boy's Stereo album any longer? Just wondering what happened to it? It has...
  • HHaydenW
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can the Captain Fantastic version of Sweet Child O Mine be uploaded?

How would I go about requesting the addition of this specific song: Captain Fantastic's cover of Sweet Child O' Mine? Would really like to see it up on Spotify!

• How would I go about requesting the addition of this specific song: Captain Fantastic's cover of Sweet Child O' Mine? Would really like to see it up on Spotify!
  • jacobrc
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! local files stream count

Are local files that have been synced to spotify and linked to the original song count as one stream when played? For instance, the song "be my forever" by Christina Perri is unavailable in spotify malaysia., but because the song is in my local files...

• Are local files that have been synced to spotify and linked to the original song count as one stream when played?    For instance, the song "be my forever" by Christina Perri is unavailab...
  • HHaydenW
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong song name

This song https://open.spotify.com/track/6N6wmXNBsdPt0Oo0oKTFtl should be "La vita e" instead of "La via e" (The "e" should have accent but if I try to type it, it gives me the following error: The message body contains (e with accent), which is not ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ollowing error: The message body contains (e with accent), which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post)   Regards
  • emreberkay
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Song Name
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Best Sound Track to a game

Wondering what game everyone thinks has the best soundtrack, I find that the one from Forza Horizon 3 is stunning really enjoyed the FIFA 15 one as well

• Music Fan
  • Wondering what game everyone thinks has the best soundtrack, I find that the one from Forza Horizon 3 is stunning really enjoyed the FIFA 15 one as well
  • emreberkay
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cogumelos Azuis - Ventania

I would like to listen brazilian singer Ventania, on Spotify.  

• I would like to listen brazilian singer Ventania, on Spotify.   
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Weekly playlist

Is there any way to get to the weekly playlist of the previous week? I forgot to download/save the songs the week before this. Thanks!

• Is there any way to get to the weekly playlist of the previous week? I forgot to download/save the songs the week before this.  Thanks! 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Satchel available in certain regions only?

Can anyone confirm that the artist Satchel (albums: EDC, The Family) is available, but only in certain regions?

• Can anyone confirm that the artist Satchel (albums: EDC, The Family) is available, but only in certain regions? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WHO IS olive the otter dog?

WHO IS THE ARTIST WITH THIS PROFILE NAME? IT PLAYS PANO, I REALLY WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.

• Casual Listener
  • WHO IS THE ARTIST WITH THIS PROFILE NAME? IT PLAYS PANO, I REALLY WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can my songs get banned if someone else streams them?

So I am an artist and I can see in the Spotify for artist app that somebody consistently gets like 2.5k streams everyday. I don't want my songs removed. Is this a possibility that I could be banned? I have no idea who is doing this.

• So I am an artist and I can see in the Spotify for artist app that somebody consistently gets like 2.5k streams everyday. I don't want my songs removed. Is this a possibility that I could be banned? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please fix Rob Thomas playlist

When I play the Rob Thomas playlist it includes songs from an album called Medicine Work. That's an instrumental, non-rock album that he collaborated on. No one who likes Rob Thomas wants to hear these songs. They are taking up nearly half the time o...

• Casual Listener
  • When I play the Rob Thomas playlist it includes songs from an album called Medicine Work. That's an instrumental, non-rock album that he collaborated  on. No one who likes Rob Thomas wants to he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not available on mobile

Hi, there are songs in my library on my desktop that don’t show on my mobile? Any idea how I can solve the issue?thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, there are songs in my library on my desktop that don’t show on my mobile? Any idea how I can solve the issue? thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

Can you make Sonos easier to control with Spotify. It’s very hard to set up and use. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Can you make Sonos easier to control with Spotify. It’s very hard to set up and use.    Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes