Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Beyonce Lemonade Album

Hi,Do you know when beyonce's lemonade album will be on spotify?

• Hi, Do you know when beyonce's lemonade album will be on spotify?
  • Yahyapsp
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • R&B
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What Is Not Explicit Should Be Explicit

When I go around finding music, I find something I want to listen, but when I find a song that does not say "Explicit" I click on that track and then I hear a bunch of potty language. You need to get some more music with clean lyrics and please have ...

• Music Fan
  • When I go around finding music, I find something I want to listen, but when I find a song that does not say "Explicit" I click on that track and then I hear a bunch of potty language. You need to get...
  • Pokegamer129
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Separate Artist with Same Name

I noticed this with the band "JR JR", which was previously called "Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr". Searching for the original name brings up an artist page with 5 songs, but nothing else and no link to the main artist page (which is under the new name). I was...

• I noticed this with the band "JR JR", which was previously called "Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr". Searching for the original name brings up an artist page with 5 songs, but nothing else and no link to t...
  • DownBear
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Avatar's Albums: Black Waltz and Hail the Apocalypse

Hi Guys! please bring back Avatar's Albums: Black Waltz and Hail the Apocalypse. I can't stand YouTube's Quality. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hi Guys! please bring back Avatar's Albums: Black Waltz and Hail the Apocalypse. I can't stand YouTube's Quality. Thank you!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify cahnges track alone

So, my Spotify account changes the track alone, and it says that a device that i don't know who it is is connected. I have changed password and signed out everywhere, but nothing changes. Pls help.PD: I'm not premium even.

• Casual Listener
  • So, my Spotify account changes the track alone, and it says that a device that i don't know who it is is connected. I have changed password and signed out everywhere, but nothing changes. Pls help. ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist listen

Is there a way to go to playlists recommendations before you listen to another playlist for example I listen to a chill playlist that I made I got the all out 70s playlist and some other lists but I didn’t listen to them so I listen to another playli...

• Roadie
  • Is there a way to go to playlists recommendations before you listen to another playlist for example I listen to a chill playlist that I made I got the all out 70s playlist and some other lists but I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archive of Morning Commute playlist from February 2017?

Hi all, Does anyone have an archive of the Morning Commute playlist from around February 2017 of last year? I was traveling at the time and had some songs I enjoyed, but forgot to save them to a personal playlist, and now the songs have been replaced...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   Does anyone have an archive of the Morning Commute playlist from around February 2017 of last year?   I was traveling at the time and had some songs I enjoyed, but forgot to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the process of deciding what music is published to Spotify?

Hey!So, when you or your label wants to publish music to spotify, how does that all work? On soundcloud anyone can upload music directly, but on spotify it's obviously more difficult. What determines what should be uploaded? Is it even by a human, or...

• Hey! So, when you or your label wants to publish music to spotify, how does that all work? On soundcloud anyone can upload music directly, but on spotify it's obviously more difficult. What determin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Same name, same account, different artists

Hi, my name is Francesco Gatto and I put my first song, "13", today on Spotify.But there's a problem. In the same artist account there are song from another artists, that is called like me, Francesco Gatto. There are two albums, and every song from t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my name is Francesco Gatto and I put my first song, "13", today on Spotify. But there's a problem. In the same artist account there are song from another artists, that is called like me, Frances...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable song

Im on premium but there is song which i want to play but there's no play button. And the words are in grey. i can add it to playlist but i can't play it. help me *look attachment*

• Casual Listener
  • Im on premium but there is song which i want to play but there's no play button. And the words are in grey. i can add it to playlist but i can't play it. help me 😞 *look attachment*
  • Nadiahsshaharud
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add songs to existing artist

How do we get songs added. The artist I want is on here but not the specific song. I want 'So others may live' by Atreyu

• How do we get songs added. The artist I want is on here but not the specific song. I want 'So others may live' by Atreyu
  • FrancescoGatto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

There are secret albums on the platform, what gives for this tidbit?

Let me explain: (Also if I posted this in the wrong area, I'm sorry, first post :/) So a couple of months ago I downloaded an Album that wasn't avaliable on Spotify [JAY-Z - The Bluprint], interestingly enough, I hadn't noticed this before but most l...

sdfg.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Let me explain: (Also if I posted this in the wrong area, I'm sorry, first post :/)   So a couple of months ago I downloaded an Album that wasn't avaliable on Spotify [JAY-Z - The Bluprint], i...
  • badhaircutboy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song

https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/537987.htmlHello, you can listen to it here, is the mc over the song and can't found it. please help

• https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/537987.html Hello, you can listen to it here, is the mc over the song and can't found it. please help 😄 
  • Endomatriix
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Album "ghost" Entry in Spotify Search

For some reason the entire album Poets of the Fall - Temple of Thought (Bonus Edition) appears twice in the search results, of which one does not appear on the Artist page. They are both exactly the same. The entire album has seperate entries to the ...

• Visitor
  • For some reason the entire album Poets of the Fall - Temple of Thought (Bonus Edition) appears twice in the search results, of which one does not appear on the Artist page. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When is discover weekly excanged?

When does discover weekly change?I ususally save the songs I like the most from the list, on sunday evenings. However, sometimes the next weeks list is automatically uploaded before I’m done -and before the next week even has begun!

• When does discover weekly change? I ususally save the songs I like the most from the list, on sunday evenings. However, sometimes the next weeks list is automatically uploaded before I’m done -and b...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seamless tracks for opera please

In the early days of LPs, ambient vibration could cause the stylus to skip, but the long-play format usually allowed concept albums or whole symphonic movements to be heard without interruption. Does Spotify realise that operas, for example, should i...

• In the early days of LPs, ambient vibration could cause the stylus to skip, but the long-play format usually allowed concept albums or whole symphonic movements to be heard without interruption. Does...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • complaint
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spoon's album, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga is removed from Spotify?

I live in Mexico, and Spoon's album, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga seems to have been removed from Spotify a couple of months ago. I found this strange, as I could not find any posts of people complaining about this AND whenever I looked the album up online, it sho...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Mexico, and Spoon's album, Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga seems to have been removed from Spotify a couple of months ago. I found this strange, as I could not find any posts of people complaining about thi...
  • jasweidner
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
    GaGaGaGaGa
    missing album
    Missing Albums
    Missing Music
    Missing Track
    Spoon
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Neurotic Fish - Where are you?

Why is this not on Spotify? So..... if something is missing - How do we find out why? I have their CD's and switching is a PAIN.

• Casual Listener
  • Why is this not on Spotify?   So..... if something is missing - How do we find out why? I have their CD's and switching is a PAIN.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Inna - Deja Vu

Hello, could you add the original Song of Inna - Deja Vu in Spotify. I can not find it. Thanks:)

• Hello,   could you add the original Song of Inna - Deja Vu in Spotify. I can not find it.   Thanks:)
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes