Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 298 likes

song in an ad

Hello! I am looking for a song that is played in one of your spotify premium ads. The ad starts with an alarm clock ringing, can you send the list of the songs that are used in this ad? Thank you

• Hello! I am looking for a song that is played in one of your spotify premium ads. The ad starts with an alarm clock ringing, can you send the list of the songs that are used in this ad? Thank you
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New release under wrong artist...

Hi! This track is under the wrong artist.spotify:track:3K9RSucz6tsrT3gHHiqS3l There are two "Alaa".The correct one is: spotify:artist:0F2YGp10ROcJQa9Z9jwp9v

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! This track is under the wrong artist. spotify:track:3K9RSucz6tsrT3gHHiqS3l   There are two "Alaa". The correct one is: spotify:artist:0F2YGp10ROcJQa9Z9jwp9v
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Golddust - Original Mix by DJ Fresh got pulled??

Hello, after looking for more DJ Fresh on Spotify I noticed that the track "Golddust - Original Mix" isn't available now, which was working till a few days ago (didn't really notice that it got pulled) and it's kind off strange since the rest of the ...

• Hello, after looking for more DJ Fresh on Spotify I noticed that the track "Golddust - Original Mix" isn't available now, which was working till a few days ago (didn't really notice that it got pulle...
  • unklebacon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Dos hermanos music

ido dos hermanos https://open.spotify.com/track/305xbycyBy41BzLCnC7GcO

• Visitor
  • ido dos hermanos https://open.spotify.com/track/305xbycyBy41BzLCnC7GcO
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scarlet Pleasure - Deja vu

Does anyone know why Scarlet Pleasure - Deja Vu is greyed out and can't be played on the danish global chart?

• Regular
  • Does anyone know why Scarlet Pleasure - Deja Vu is greyed out and can't be played on the danish global chart?    
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Check This Song

I am looking for other versions of Eric Gadd do you believe in me.The problem is at 2:29 there some sort of rap which I believe is not part of the original song I even check in youtube.

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for other versions of Eric Gadd do you believe in me. The problem is at 2:29 there some sort of rap which I believe is not part of the original song I even check in youtube.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Advertisement Song

Hello, Can anyone tell me what the songs are during the current "Follow Friends" Advert? Thank you. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

• Hello, Can anyone tell me what the songs are during the current "Follow Friends" Advert?    Thank you.   (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
  • Jacob9864
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Add Prelude 24 Op. 28 No. 15 to Chopin Playlist!

You guys have a featured Chopin playlist (great idea!) but it's missing an excellent work by Chopin, Prelude 24 Op. 28 No. 15. It might be missing other excellent works by Chopin but I wouldn't be able to tell you as I am not the expert in this subje...

• You guys have a featured Chopin playlist (great idea!) but it's missing an excellent work by Chopin, Prelude 24 Op. 28 No. 15. It might be missing other excellent works by Chopin but I wouldn't be ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP!

Guys! I have no idea how "snoot is primed for a boop" is connected with the "electroNOW" playlist. Someone please explain see the attached picture

• Guys! I have no idea how "snoot is primed for a boop" is connected with the "electroNOW" playlist. Someone please explain 😄 see the attached picture 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Twice song someone tell me why not there

Hi I would like to ask why isn't the Twice group from Korea isn't on Spotify because they r the at the top of their career rite now and if u don't put their songs there then wht is the point of me getting a premium. This problem also occurred to me w...

• Hi I would like to ask why isn't the Twice group from Korea isn't on Spotify because they r the at the top of their career rite now and if u don't put their songs there then wht is the point of me ge...
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

favorite song missing from spotify

One of my favorite EDM songs just disappeared from Spotify completely. It's "Vinylicious", by DJ Pon-3. What gives?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa19f6mEFw

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite EDM songs just disappeared from Spotify completely. It's "Vinylicious", by DJ Pon-3. What gives? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa19f6mEFw
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add HZD soundtrack to artist page Julie Elven

Hello, Can you add "Horizon Zero Dawn Original Soundtrack" to the artist page Julie Elven? https://play.spotify.com/album/5ZAaYcFudS0BtKhWJqeMCHhttps://play.spotify.com/artist/4JBM3QQitBA3Aq3mZhvhrvEdit: And in the page of "Circle Percussion Ensemble...

• Hello, Can you add "Horizon Zero Dawn Original Soundtrack" to the artist page Julie Elven? https://play.spotify.com/album/5ZAaYcFudS0BtKhWJqeMCH https://play.spotify.com/artist/4JBM3QQitBA3Aq3mZ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DUET GAME

Missing DUET game album in games genre

• Regular
  • Missing DUET game album in games genre
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • games
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Undercover Angel - Alan O'Day

This song was at one point on spotify, but has since vanished.... Any idea if it will ever be brought back?

• This song was at one point on spotify, but has since vanished.... Any idea if it will ever be brought back?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Help

When with a friend a recommended song come on while playing Lil Dickey. It was raggae/ska and i believe there was some sort of octopus on the cover. Please help, I really enjoyed the song and would like to listen to more.

• When with a friend a recommended song come on while playing Lil Dickey. It was raggae/ska and i believe there was some sort of octopus on the cover. Please help, I really enjoyed the song and would l...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil Uzi Vert music!!

You guys have some of his music but, I was wondering if you guys could add more. Such as Buy it. It would be much appreciated!!!! It's my favorite song right now and I constantly have to go to Youtube to listen to it.

• You guys have some of his music but, I was wondering if you guys could add more. Such as Buy it. It would be much appreciated!!!! It's my favorite song right now and I constantly have to go to Youtub...
  • SuperBound8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sinead o Connor - Nothing compares 2 U

For several hours, the song is no longer available?

• Visitor
  • For several hours, the song is no longer available?
  • thebearburger
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Song is missing parts

What happens when a song on Spotify isn't the whole song, or there is just an issue with the song on Spotify's side? Up & Down & Back Again from the album Odyssey Number Five by Powderfinger is missing the last 5 seconds. https://youtu.be/PnzP9jCK1AI...

• What happens when a song on Spotify isn't the whole song, or there is just an issue with the song on Spotify's side? Up & Down & Back Again from the album Odyssey Number Five by Powderfinger ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bach's birthday

Today (March 21) is the Birthday of Johann Sebastian Bach. Given his place in the history of music it would have been great to feature something about him on the front page (currently seeing Discover Weekly, This is Drake, Acoustic Morning, Daily Lif...

• Casual Listener
  • Today (March 21) is the Birthday of Johann Sebastian Bach. Given his place in the history of music it would have been great to feature something about him on the front page (currently seeing Discover...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs from an old spotify playlist

I really liked the We are Everywhere playlist on spotify. When I started listening, it contained Canadian Hip-hop artists (not just the currently popular ones, but old school and underrated artists as well). I didn't realize that they changed the son...

• I really liked the We are Everywhere playlist on spotify.  When I started listening, it contained Canadian Hip-hop artists (not just the currently popular ones, but old school and underrated art...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes